|14|

Aahhhh!!! I'm so sorry, I forgot to press the 'publish' button yesterday and my internet is also pretty shitty lately. It was supposed to be posted on Valentine's Day since this is kinda fluffy.

Oh well, enjoy this still.

3rd Person POV

Dipper was awoken by the light shining through his window and in his eyes. The brunette gave out a small whine before pulling the sheets over his head and curl into a ball underneath them.

Though by doing that, he also started noticing his surroundings. Like the fact it was already morning, probably around noon judging by how blinding the light had been, he also noticed the fact he wasn't laying on his pillow.

Whatever he was laying on was a bit harder than a pillow, but still soft. Dipper opened his eyes slightly only to realize whatever he was laying on was actually Bill's chest.

Dipper's eyes widen and he was suddenly wide awake as he tried slowly lifting his head and moving away.

Bill also seemed to be awake since he wrapped an arm around Dipper as soon as the brunette tried escaping, pulling him even closer.

"Good morning Pinetree." Bill smirked.

"G-Go away!" Dipper demanded.

"Aw, why~? You were so cute last night, both the part when you were moaning my name and also when you snuggled up to me." Bill cooed.

"Let go of me!" Dipper's face practically lit on fire as he started struggling against Bill's grip.

"Hmm, okay." Though when Bill did let go, Dipper had leaned too far backwards and when Bill suddenly let go, the brunette fell off the bed.

Knowing full well what he did, Bill smirked to himself as he heard Dipper groan in annoyance.

"Fucking jerk." Dipper muttered.

"Did you say anything Pinetree?" Bill moved a bit closer to the edge of the bed, looking down on a naked and annoyed Dipper.

Dipper glared and was obviously mad at Bill's asshole-ish behavior so early in the morning which the demon found fairly amusing.

"Sorry, didn't mean to do that." Bill said, the grin not leaving his face, making it obvious he wasn't actually sorry.

Dipper shot Bill one last glare before grabbing one of the sheets, wrapping it around his body to cover himself up, and heading towards the door that lead to the bathroom.

Though Bill wanted to tease Dipper a bit more so he grabbed the sheet that Dipper had wrapped around himself, and pulled it slightly.

He didn't pull hard enough for Dipper to drop the bed sheet, but just enough to startle Dipper and get him to stumble back a bit.

And Dipper did stumble back. He turned his head and glared at Bill.

That was really all the brunette could do since he was so powerless compared to Bill. Or just compared to anyone in general, Dipper wasn't really that strong after all.

"I hate you." Dipper said.

"My hand must've slipped." Bill gave another fake apology.

Dipper turned around and this time hurried to the door that lead to the bathroom, leaving Bill alone in the bed.

The demon stared lustfully after Dipper before his gaze slightly softened.

"Such a nice human I have gotten myself." Bill said and rested his arms behind his head as he stared at the ceiling for a few seconds.