|11|

Y'all better be ready cuz this is going to be one hell of a chapter. This will either be 4000+ words long or I will just split it into two separate chapters.

3rd Person POV

Dipper was looking through all the shelves and cupboards but he didn't find anything that could help him against Bill.

The brunette had gotten his hopes up when Bill locked him in here that maybe he would be able to find something, anything that could defeat Bill or at least harm him so Dipper and everybody else would be safe from the demon.

But his efforts were put to waste since he had tried finding something for the past half an hour now but was unsuccessful.

He had rummaged through all the drawers he could find, looked through every shelf and even looked under the bed.

Dipper didn't even know for how long he had been locked here. He could remember when Bill left he had decided to take a nap though how long even was that nap? Did he sleep a whole day? No, that is impossible since Bill should've been home by then.

Dipper POV

I sat down on the floor and sighed. Now that I think about it, what is my plan even? I mean, I can't stay with Bill forever since 1, I won't be able to handle it and I want to go back to my family as soon as possible and 2, if Bill really keeps me for so long that I eventually die, he would take over the world like he originally planned.

The panic slowly started taking over me as I realized I had no idea what to actually do. Ever since I met Bill my main plan was to survive to see another day.

Though it seems like I will need to plan further such as how to actually kill him.

"Can he even be killed?" I asked myself as I tried remembering what was written in that journal Gideon had.

Where did I even leave the journal? It was in my suitcase that the elves took the first day I got here. Now that I think about it, the journal was missing from the suitcase when I got it back.

I got up from the floor and headed towards a shelf with many books. If I had to stay in here I could at least have something to do.

I took a random book and opened it. To my surprise it wasn't really a book though. Instead of white pages with words the book's pages all had a big hole in the middle, allowing a key to stay hidden.

⁽ᴮᵃˢⁱᶜᵃˡˡʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖⁱᶜᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ⁾

My eyes widen in surprise as I pick up the key that was hiding inside the unreadable book and take a closer look.

The key looked pretty old and dusty, it looked like nobody has touched it in a long time. Looks like Bill has succeeded in hiding it. I thought as I started to wonder what it was for.

There weren't any doors here except...

"Maybe I can at least get out of this room." I said as I walked towards the door. If this key really could let me out from this bedroom I would be able to maybe find something useful that's outside of this room.

I put the key in the lock and tried turning it but the door wouldn't budge. I tilted my head as I looked at the key once again.

If it couldn't open this door then what was it for? Maybe one of the many other rooms in the manor but then why would the key be here?

As I was wondering I decided to sit back on the bed. Everything here was just so... Bill-ish.

The whole room gave out his vibe and the bed also filled with his scent. I couldn't really tell if I hated that fact or not since while it did help me relax somehow it also got my thoughts wandering and somehow I always ended up thinking about Bill.