|3|

3rd Person POV

After that dream Bill send Dipper, the young brunette wasn't really able to sleep all night.

Ford had also certainly noticed that Dipper had lacked sleep since the boy was dozing off at the breakfast table.

"Dipper?" Ford spoke.

"Y-Yeah?" Dipper quickly sat up straight, trying to hide the fact he was half asleep.

"Did you not get any sleep last night?" Ford asked.

"I-I just... I had a nightmare. Nothing special." Dipper lied.

Ford had taught Dipper not to lie or commit any other sin. The brunette felt disgusting. He did not want to lie to Ford, but he didn't have a choice.

"Is that so?" Ford sat down on the other side of the table. "Could you maybe explain where Mabel went off to last night then?"

Dipper almost froze in place when Ford said that.

"U-UH...." Dipper stuttered. "Wasn't she in her bed?"

"Apparently not." Ford said.

"Well um... I have no idea where she had gone out to. Perhaps on a night walk?"

"I don't think people come home drunk after night walks, do they?" When Ford said that Dipper mentally gave himself a facepalm. He was trying his best not to get her disowned, couldn't she cooperate?

"N-No, they certainly do not." Dipper said.

Ford was... really strict. The type of religious-parent strict, but Ford wasn't exactly Mabel and Dipper's parent.

Dipper was honestly a bit afraid of what Mabel's punishment would be.

Just as Mabel crossed Dipper's mind, the female twin stumbled downstairs. She had her pajamas lazily put on and her hair was a mess.

"Ugh my head hurts." She said.

Ford then got up from the table and looked at Mabel with a look that could kill. Dipper really didn't want to be here when Ford exploded.

The brunette speed walked out the room and back to his own where he quickly put on a black shirt and pants with his clerical collar.

That was what he was allowed to wear outside of church since Ford was pretty strict about... well everything.

And Dipper didn't really have a choice other than obeying the dress code since he Ford never really bought him much clothing. Sure, Dipper had a few shirts and around three pair of pants but that was about it.

He decided to go a bit outside since he had nothing to do. The whole town was already awake and the streets were as busy as usual.

People greeted Dipper with the usual good mornings and Dipper greeted them back. It was almost like last night didn't even happen.

As Dipper was about to head back he heard loud chatter and giggling coming from a nearby street. The brunette decided to go take a look and he already spotted the small crowd.

What could this be? He wondered. Gravity Falls was a small town, nothing interesting ever happened, and the few times unusual did happen it certainly wasn't every big enough to cause a crowd.

The crowd seemed to be surrounding one person and most of the people gathered were female. The girls were giggling and talking to whoever was in the middle of the crowd.

As Dipper walked closer he turned to one of the girls who stood there. Her name was Candy, a friend of Mabel's.

"What is going on?" Dipper asked.