|7|

Warning!! This contains smut, like a lot lmao so uhhh be ready ig.

Dipper POV

I slowly opened my eyes and started taking in my surroundings. I was laying in my bed and the last thing I remember was panicking.

Then suddenly all sorts of flashbacks flashed through my head. Now I could remember what happened though that didn't make me feel better.

Not only did I start to realize that now I was really trapped which meant Bill could do whatever he pleased with me, but I also realized I had had a full-on panic attack right in front of him which was also pretty embarrassing.

My hands started to shake slightly as I also remembered the reason I had panicked yesterday. Wait, was it yesterday? For how long have I been out? I shook my head, there were more important things I should concentrate on.

3rd Person POV

Dipper suddenly felt the need to get the hell out of here. The brunette jumped out of the bed, not even minding the fact someone had changed his clothes and headed towards the window.

Though he quickly realized that wasn't an option since there were iron bars on the window, making it impossible for Dipper to escape.

But he had no intention of giving up. He tried his best breaking the bars, but it was useless. He was trapped for good.

Perhaps he could try sneaking out the door? He walked over to his door and tried opening it, but it was also locked.

Tired and slightly home sick, Dipper sat down on the floor and hugged his knees up to his chest. He missed his home. He missed Mabel, he missed his real room, he even missed working at the church.

He just wanted to go back. Before Dipper knew it, he felt himself start to cry. His shoulders were shaking slightly as he gave out a few sobs now and then.

Dipper POV

I hate all of this. I am scared, hungry and my hands hurt- wait a minute, my hands don't really hurt at all.

I stop sobbing for a second and looked at my hands that weren't even bandaged up anymore. They were... healed.

But that is impossible! How could they even heal so fast unless... Has Bill healed me?

"Pinetree?" I jumped up slightly when I heard that voice from behind me. I slowly turned my head to see Bill looking at me like a confused puppy.

I quickly backed away into a corner and looked at him with a terrified look. Last I saw him, I was acting a bit crazy, is he mad at me?

"I see you are up." He then said. To my surprise he didn't try getting near me but just stayed in his place.

I shakily nodded my head.

"You must be hungry then." Bill said and suddenly some food appeared besides my bed.

It was simply a toast and a few fruit but it looked delicious.

Bill snapped his fingers and disappeared while where he stood appeared a set of clothing. And not just any clothes, they were the ones that I brought!

I got dressed and turned my attention to the food plate on my bed. He hasn't... poisoned it...right?

I slowly walked over to my bed and took a look on the food. It didn't look poisoned, but I couldn't possibly trust a demon.

Though I hadn't eaten anything since I got here so I decided to just risk it. I must admit, it tasted really good.

At least now I wasn't starving.

I started heading out from my door that was now open. Small elves walked around, some were cleaning, others seemed to be doing other stuff while third just stared at me which made me really uncomfortable.