|9|

3rd Person POV

"WHAT?!" The young lady screamed as she stomped her foot in frustration.

"S-Sorry lady, we are not allowed to let you in." The elf spoke.

"What do you mean you can't let me in?! Let me see my brother!" Mabel crossed her arms.

She had been trying to get to see Dipper for the past two weeks that he had been gone in but with no success.

She would either get turned down by Bill or these many elves that seemed to be Bill's servants. It had been a pain trying to find where Cipher lived in the first place and now she needed to put up with this.

"Please, just let me see him once." Mabel begged but the small creature just shook its head and closed the door.

Mabel sighed as she sat down on the porch. She missed Dipper so much. Lately Ford had also been acting like an ass and wouldn't listen to Mabel about how suspicious Bill was.

This guy came out of nowhere, bringing a whole mansion with him and suddenly takes Dipper away for some reason and doesn't let the world see him. Ford must see that this isn't normal! Mabel thought as she hugged her knees.

Though she knew she couldn't stay here. Mabel got up and started walking home with a frown on her face.

Dipper POV

"Move faster." Bill ordered. I obeyed and moved my hips up and down, hoping this speed would satisfy him.

Bill gave out a grunt as he buckled his hips slightly, causing me to give out a whimper. The demon had decided to torture me all fucking morning.

I couldn't even cum anymore but he kept going.

Suddenly Bill flipped our positions so I was laying down and he towered over me. He dug his nails into my hips as he thrusted even deeper.

"A-Ah! B-Bill this hurts...!" I managed to say in between moans. A few tears rolled down my cheeks as I hoped Bill would go gentler.

Though my wish did not come true and Bill didn't even slow down as he leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Though you like it when it hurts, don't you Pinetree~?"

Not able to deny it, or just talk in general, I didn't say anything. With a final thrust Bill came inside. I hate it when he does that though whenever I have tried telling him he hits me with something like, 'Oh yeah? What makes you think you can tell me what to do?' and then proceeds to fuck me senseless.

He pulled out and eyed me up and down. I was looking like a mess with many hickeys and bitemarks all over my body, my brown hair messed up and my cheeks slightly wet.

Bill made a tsk sound as he looked down at me.

"Such a pretty thing, I just love messing you up." Bill chuckled.

He then stood up, his gaze not moving from my body. The way his eyes would lit up with lust everytime he glanced at me made me kind of afraid.

Through the past two weeks I have been here I learned several things.

One, this demon doesn't think before doing anything. He just... does it. He is one insane motherfucker and I hate him deeply.

That brings us to number two, I hate- no, I despise him. Everything about him makes me angry. His big ego, his narcissistic personality, the way he would look down on me as just merely a toy, his golden eyes that can make me shiver from only one look, his too perfect to even be human face, his well build body, I could go on till forever.

"I hate you." I muttered.

"Excuse me?" Bill said in a cold tone and turned to me as he started taking his clothes on. "Did you say something Pinetree?" He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.