pleaser

Daisy honked her horn twice, one coming after the other only a millisecond after. The front door opened seconds later to reveal four boys, who emerged from the house and ran towards the car. Daisy moved over to the passenger seat and tossed James the car keys, which he caught easily.

Remus was the first to reach the car and he opened the door for the other boys. Sirius and Peter slid into the backseat, ramming into each other and Remus only rolled his eyes with an unfaltering smile as he entered the car and closed the door behind him.

James opened the car door to the driver's side and he entered, turning the key in its slot. "No way, Prongs," Remus gaped in complete awe. "You know how to drive?"

"Daisy taught me," James replied casually as he drove off and exited their neighborhood. He'd gotten better after their practicing in the empty parking lot and this was his fourth time driving through the neighborhood, around other cars. 

"Daisy still won't teach me," Sirius pouted, "because James keeps telling her not to."

"That's because I should get special treatment," the raven-haired boy easily responded. "I'm the awesomest in our group."

"Awesomest isn't even a word," Remus huffed. Daisy only laughed and turned the music up until it was blaring, deafening all of them in a good way. 

They reached the highway and James looked at Daisy nervously, to which the girl nodded comfortingly. James turned onto the highway and stepped on the pedal harsher, causing the car to speed up.

Sirius whooped and stood up, spreading his arms out like a bird. Peter was shorter but he followed in his brother's footsteps, standing up as well. The blonde boy let out a hearty chuckle and Sirius turned to him, grinning.

Remus watched them with a giant smile on his face but he didn't bother to stand, only sticking his hands up so the wind was hitting against it. Sirius hands went higher, above his head, and he let out a cry of joy as James sped up even more.

James kept looking over at Daisy, who was watching the boys in the backseat. The sound of a car honking loudly snapped his attention back to the road and James turned the wheel a bit so he was driving straight once again. 

Despite almost getting into a crash, James turned back to Daisy again and admired her laughter. He would've happily died right there, if the last thing he could see was Daisy Emrys Evans.

-----

Daisy was staying in one of the guest rooms in the Potter Manor because Euphemia offered. The older woman claimed that it was too late for Daisy to drive all the way back, even though the drive was only half an hour.

The group had been out walking along the moonlit beach and arrived back at the Potter Manor at 2:30 in the morning, thinking they were quiet while eating snacks and laughing in the kitchen. Unfortunately, Euphemia had caught them and ushered them all to bed.

It was currently 5:20 AM and Daisy had woken up, so she was now laying in the guest bed staring at the ceiling. She wondered if anyone else was up.

Curiosity overtaking her, the brunette crawled out of her bed and tip-toed down the hall, all the way to James' bedroom. She passed Remus' room since he seemed very tired last night and she passed Peter's room because she could hear his soft snoring.

Sirius would kill her if she disrupted his 'shifting' again or whatever that was, so Daisy opened James' door just a crack. She peeked her head in and James was blinded by the light seeping in from the hallway, causing him to drowsily grab his circular glasses off his nightstand and fix them on the bridge of his nose.