little league

"Smile!" Sirius said in a sing-song voice as he clicked the button on his polaroid camera. Remus tried to keep the smile off his face but he couldn't so he just opted for flipping off the camera when the flash went off.

"Well that wasn't very nice," Sirius teased. He sat in between Remus and Peter in the back of Daisy's car as the convertible slowed in front of an abandoned house. It was night, maybe 11 or 12.

"Go take photos of James or Daisy," Remus said. "They'd be much more interesting." He rolled his eyes and Sirius leaned over, kissing his cheek. 

"For what it's worth, I think you're very interesting," Sirius admitted. "Now, smile!" He kissed Remus' cheek again and clicked the button on the camera, printing out a muggle photo of them.

"I hate you," the werewolf mumbled, his face red from blushing. 

Daisy and James both exited and went over to the trunk with matching grins. Daisy lifted the trunk and opened the zipper of their black duffel bag that was sitting in the center of the trunk.

She pulled out spray cans and passed two cans to each boy as they hopped out of the car. Sirius caught his perfectly, Remus caught one out of two, and Peter couldn't catch any of them as the cans hit the ground and rolled away.

James grabbed a blue can and a red can while Daisy picked up a purple can and a pink can. She tossed them into the air lazily and caught both at the same time. The brunette put on a black beanie and closed the trunk.

James walked towards the abandoned home first and Peter eagerly followed. Sirius and Remus looked at each other, then looked around for authorities nearby before following after their friends. Daisy went last and admired the large home as she neared it.

James uncapped both of his spray cans with his thumbs and started spraying the side wall of the house. He didn't really care for a design, he was just excited to be doing something like this. He'd never spray painted property or vandalized property before.

Sirius and Remus took the other side wall and Sirius drew a red devil while Remus outlined it after him, in attempts to make it look neater and cleaner. Peter stood in the front of the house and sprayed in big, neon green letters 'FROM YOURS TRULY, THE MARAUDERS'.

"You're a Marauder now, Dais," Peter breathed out as he finished the large words.

"An initriary member," Sirius added on happily.

"He means an honorary member," Remus corrected. 

"Thanks," Daisy replied, fist bumping Peter as they gazed at the neat handwriting. Daisy painted angel wings and a halo on the front of the house and stood in front of it. "I'm an angel!"

Her and Peter giggled, breathing in the cool summer air. Their white sneakers crunched against the long overgrown blades of grass and the smell of spray paint made them dizzy, but none of the Marauders minded the smell as long as they were together and as long as they were happy. "Wait, Peter, stand here," Daisy commanded.

Peter took her place so the angel wings were behind him and Daisy snapped a photo on Sirius' polaroid camera. The tiny slot at the top revealed a developing photo and they continued to paint the house as the photo started to fill with colors.

The sound of blaring sirens and bright lights appeared out of nowhere, the white headlights pointing straight at Daisy and Peter.

Out of instinct, Peter ran towards the side of the house and quickly transformed into a rat. He scurried through the grass while Daisy ran towards the convertible.

Knowing that his Animagus was much too large, James dropped his spray cans and sprinted towards the car. Sirius and Remus were all the way on the other side of the house and they couldn't possibly get into the car on time as the police officers got out of their car.