Chapter 7: She's a Trainwreck, Your Honour!

______________________

"Oh my, Yoongo, did she call you a cat too?" Hoseok asked jokingly.

When Yoongi didn't answer, his eyes widened.

"She did, didn't she? Oh my GOD!"

______________________

Y/N was having a rather tiring day.

Having a distraction in the form of Yoongi the day before, it was only now that the fact that she had been reincarnated was sinking in.

At least she assumed she had.

Her only basis for this assumption was the stories she had read in her past life.

The protagonist died and woke up in the body of another person with the same name but in a different world.

Just like her.

Except for a teeny-tiny difference.

They woke up in the body of the heroine, while she had taken over the body of a villain.

"Things could have been way worse," Y/N thought to herself, trying to calm herself down.

And in all honesty, they could've.

She could have woken up as the stepmother.

She would've had a stroke, waking up to two daughters.

Her thoughts drifted off to the day in the forest.

'Yoongi.'

It was a pretty cute name.

Y/N couldn't help the smile that broke out as she remembered the ebony-haired apprentice.

The name suited him very much.

"Yoongi."

She liked how easily it rolled off her tongue, the way it sounded in her mouth.

Before she knew it, she was replaying the memories of the day before in her head.

...

Ella entered the parlor with the intent to clean, carrying a broom in her hands, only to find Y/N daydreaming, her chin propped onto her hand.

The blonde stared at her suspiciously. She had been acting strange ever since she came back home last evening.

'Something definitely happened yesterday.'

Y/N just wouldn't tell her what.

'But why?' Ella mused internally until a sudden thought struck her. Her eyes widened as shock replaced the suspicion.

"Are you in love, Y/N!?"

Y/N let out a shrill scream, her hand clutching at her erratically beating heart. She had almost fallen off her chair, startled by both, Ella's yelling and what she yelled.