「Sᴄᴘ 076-2」

「Request by ➺ Nobody」

⇢ oneshot

⇢From; Scp Foundation

⇢ written/Edit by MAMA B.

⇢ Reader; She/Her

⇢Numbers of the day; 1236

Rough fuckin', alot of cursing, choking, anal play, a lot of biting, blood, fingering, spanking, abel being a jerk

Y/N pov

"~A-Ahh~ o-oh god! Abel s-top -oh fuck!- this is to much" I moan out in pain as I was laying on the cold table that's in his cell, feeling Abel cock inside me as one of his hands on my hip forceful gripping me that will leave a nasty mark while the other one is wrapped around my neck feeling his nail digging in to my skin, choking me hard.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do, Woman! making me jealous from one of those pathetic guards talking to you like that and letting them touch you?!? I am the only one that can touch you!" He yelled at me with pure hatred, pounding me harder which causes me to arch my back but he slam me back on the cold table chocking out a moan.

Feeling his big thicc 12inch inside my tight wet walls felt like burning hell for me but sweet heaven for him. It's like a beast in breeding session that didn't fuck in days.

I bite my lip blocking out my moans that's coming out of my throat not feeding on to his neediness but he notice this "don't block out your fuckin' moans from me, Let me hear them pathetic sounds you be making. Let them out, let the others hear you".

Sliding his cock out just to slam it back in deeper, making me throw my head back from this so called pleasure. When I did that, Abel was looking at me- no, in my soul though my e/c eyes.

"Oh! You really liking this, huh? Feeling my cock pounding your tight little pussy like this. I think I should do this more often just fuckin' you is a real turn on" he cooed "my little pet, my wife that I can love and fuck. Breeding you so much that you will bear my children in the future".

'CHILDREN!?!? Oh nah baby, that ain't gonna happen'

Closed both of my eyes, moving my hair out of my face not looking at the him. I gasped in surprise feeling Abel sharp tongue digging in my neck that leads blood before licking the it away as I was screaming feeling his sharp teeth digging more into the skin that's making more pain in my body as I now shaking like a leaf.

He finally pulled back taking his teeth from out my neck  "you taste so good, women...!" now standing up straight grabbing both of my legs putting them over his shoulders, while his cock still inside me.

"A-Abel, stop it please! Your h-hurting me" I cried out pleasing him to let me go but he just ignored my begging. Abel growls though his teeth still staring at me with those blood red greedy eyes, grinning showing both his teeth and a bit of his gums "let's try another position shall we" he huff out.

He flip me over onto my stomach before taking his cock out, now my naked ass is expose in the air facing him. Whining feeling a burning sting on my left cheek "Wow, you have such a nice soft round ass, women" he compliment as I just blink in confusion with my face heating up "umm... thanks I gues-" "I want to try your second hole." this leaves me dumbfounded shaking my head looking back at him with feeling nervous "wait Abel don't-!".

Chocking out once more in more pain feeling his cock inside but in my -back door-  ♥︎cough cough 🍑ass🍑 cough cough♥︎ "fuck! Y-Your really more tighter inside here then your pussy" he grunts started backing up until the tip is still inside "even though your cunt is sloppy wet, you ass is tighter and raw. But don't worry... I make it wet" just like that, he started to thrusts into me crazy.

"Ab-Abel! ~Aghh~ Abel-! Abel please slow down!" I cried as I felt a hand grab my hair roughly pulling me back onto his chest looking at each other. His free hand lifting up for a second before roughly smack my ass that lead a big hand print "this is your punishment for making me jealous, you knew how I feel being jealous" SMACK "I don't like other men touching was mine" SMACK "I don't like other's having their disgusting eyes on you" SMACK "specially someone trying to kiss you-" SMACK  "in front" SMACK "of" SMACK! "ME!" SMACK.

After the last smack, he carefully rub and squeezed my cheek that he bruised "when I first saw you, Lucky! I spare your life then the others that just run in fear but you... you're a great opponent when we first fight and lucky when you killed me that one time, I was in that hell hole of a cube thinking about you and you only" grabbing my chin forcefully "and I decided to keep you as my little wife".

Roughly slamming his lips on mine causing me to moan, wrapping both of his arms around my waste. Feeling one of his hands moving down towards where my cunt is, shoving two fingers inside while his thumb rubbing my puffy clit fast "A-Abel s-slo-slow ~Mmm~ down your g-going to f- ~fuckin'!~ fast" I moan though the kiss.

"I feel you squeezing around me, I can tell you bout to cum! Don't cum yet, don't you fuckin' cum before me or I won't let you cun at all" he chuckles moving to my neck to bite it again, Mewl, tears raining down my face.

Fucking me violently feeling my climax building up, my pussy walls squeezing tightly around his fingers as ass tighten around him. Abel grunts "~Mm~ keep squeezing around my cock like that, women. Feels so fucking good! Your tight little cunt and plump ass belong to me ~ah~ What's mine is mine only and I'm ready to kill anyone who try to take you away" "d-don't worry ~Ah~ Ab-Abel I'm not going ~Mm~ a-anywhere. I'm belong to you!" "Damn right".

A few minutes of grunting and moaning with pleasure both of us finally feeling the climax coming in. Feeling his hot thicc loud shot inside my ass which making me feel a bit dizzy and feeling myself squirt on his fingers, able was huffing as sweat raining down his body on to mine with my juices on his fingers.

Kisses my head "don't go out on me right now... that's just round one" my eyes feel like it were about to pop out from hearing that 'wait wha-' "this is your punishment after all, women. I'm gonna fuck you so good until I'll make sure you passed out or maybe yet, be pregnant with my children but that's just make it even better" whisper in my ear in a sinister tone with a big grin on his face, moving one of his hand up to my breasts to squeeze them chuckling "Is just that...i hate that I fuckin' love you" he mumbled before sliding out.

「Yo!!!! Sorry but yo whole body is done for! Mostly your ✨A S S✨」

‧₊˚
MAMA B. sighing out