「Cʀᴏssғᴏᴀᴅ Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ Bᴏʏ/Rʏᴜᴜsᴋᴇ Fᴜᴋᴀᴛᴀ」

「Request by ➺ Unknown」

⇢ oneshot

⇢From; Junji Ito

⇢ written/Edit by MAMA B.

⇢ Reader; She/Her

⇢Numbers of the day; 614

Poly, pregnant reader, kitty fight from the boys, a bit of spicy, just soft stuff

Y/N pov

"Boys, the cookies done!" I called out the two, now hearing their footsteps coming to stop behind me, turning around to see my tall boyfriends.

"It's smells delicious in here, dear. And it's not only the cookies" Pb said kisses my cheek causes me to giggle, he was about to kiss my lips next but interrupted by ryuuske stopping him by pushing him off.

"You little brat!" "hands off, you flirt!" "child" "man-lady with that
red lip stick" ryuuske point at pb which pissed him off more "you little-" "boys!".

They both turn towards me smiling like nothing just happened seconds ago "yes dear/love" they said sweetly 'acting so damn innocent' I thought feeling sweat going down my face.

-Sigh- "do you two want some fresh cookies that just came out, it's okay if you don't-" "NO" the both shouted "hm?" I raised a brow questioning their change behavior "We want some!" they said drooling a little. Cocking my head at the two, they grab the cookies from me to eat one, I just chuckled shaking my head side to side "you two are just too cute, acting like little kids even though you two are grown men" this which causes them to blush, pb let out a small chuckle while ryuuske just laugh a bit rubbing the back of his neck.

✧༺༻✧

"Our baby gonna be the best thing in our lives! besides you, y/n. You both will be the greatest thing that happened" ryuuske said as he kissed my left cheek as pb kiss my right "aww, you two are too so sweet , you two made me the happiness women's in the world" feeling tears to start falling.

The boys noticed this, hugging me gently "don't cry, dear" "you're more important then anything in this world" both of them comfort me, whipping the tears away.

"It's just that ever since I moved here, I never knew I would meet the perfect men that love me so mush to-" "murder/kill" "what?! No! I was about to say protect" shaking my head in disappointed at the two.

"Ohh... but we can still kill for you-" "no".

"Ahhhh!"

Jumpin from the movie and of course they have to pick out a scary movie

"Careful dear, I don't want something happened to the baby" pb said wrapping his arms around me me "if you scared, it's fine. We make sure nothing happens or gets you" ryuuske smiles patting my head before doing the same with my stomach.

"Don't be scared, it just a stupid scary movie" kissing my cheek "yea, we protect you from the monsters that hide under your bed" ryuuske feeling his kisses on my cheek.

Pb and ryuuske start to kiss from my cheek to shoulder to my neck. Biting my lip trying to hold my embarrassment moans but when they bit my neck that will leave a nasty mark this causes me to moan.

"Pb... r-ryuuske, hold on" I whine feelin a hand or I can say two on my thighs rubbing them "shh, let's us please you" a hand held my chin turning to look at ryuuske as he leaned towards me to kiss me while pb still kissing my neck.

"We love our sweet little darling, do we?" "Mhm, we sure do" the two agreed, began to take things a little further.

And from that night you can hear... pleasure from the three.

༄ ‧₊˚
「 MAMA B. sighing out」

 sighing out」