「Dʀ. Kᴏɴᴅʀᴀᴋɪ/Dʀ. Cʟᴇғ」

「Request by ➺ Unknown」

⇢ oneshot

⇢From; Scp Foundation

⇢ written/Edit by MAMA B.

⇢ Reader; She/Her

⇢Numbers of the day; 747

⇢Short oneshot

Forced in relationship, murder, photo gore.

•

Y/N pov

I was walking to my room, just got finish interviewing some Scps for the day. I was so fucking tired, that was my 19th Scp I had to interview today and I'm glad that I'm finish.

Look down and check my watch and realize it was 11 PM 'wow, it's this late! Is it just me or I'm the only ones here' I thinking to myself as I finally made it to my room, grabbing my keys to unlock the door before turning on the light from the inside.

But when I looked up, I see two familiar faces sitting on my bed.

'why are they here?!' I thought seeing the two turn their heads turn towards me in silent before one of them talks.

"Hello love, glad you're finally here" clef said smirking at me making me feel a bit uncomfortable but i let it slide this once "why are you two in my room at this time and night" I said walking in slowly taking off my coat, still looking at the two.

"we're here to ask you something" kondraki said "like what? why can't this wait until tomorrow, I am too tired. I do not feel like answering any more questions right now" I yawned.

I didn't notice that clef locked the door, walking slowly but quietly behind me as kondraki was beside him. I feel clef hands on my hips as I feel his hot breath on my neck "we just wanted to ask, do you have a lover?" pushing him off of me as I turn around and look at them.

"yes, I do have a lover who also works here with me. He makes me happy and made me feel better about things that I do around here" I grunts looking at them "but why are you asking me that, you too already knew that I have a lover" "well, that will be changing" kondraki said grinning slightly.

I turn to look at him "and why would that be?" I question feeling uncomfortable by them walk in close to me "because love, he's gone! we kill him" clef said chuckling before kissing my cheek making me blush but it fades away "w-what?".

"yup we killed him, if you want evidence we took some pictures of him. just. for. you." clef quickly pulling out five pictures that I quickly grab. I took a look through them in horror, as I look at these five random photos that I realize was my now dead lover.

one photos I saw his eyes wereout of his eyes socket and another i saw a hole in the middle of his stomach as guts and his orgo was out and another with his head chopped off.

I was shaking...

I am crying...

I am in pain...

I let go of the photos as it slowly on the floor as I was shaking, feeling hot tears falling down my face "Aww don't be like that, I don't like seeing you cry specially over some guy that's trying to take you away from us" kondraki said wiping my tears off my face, felt clef behind me wrapping his arms around my body "how about we head to bed huh, yea, you did say you were sleepy, love. So let's go to sleep" he said as I feeling him picking me up, walking towards my bed as kondraki follow right behind.

As clef laid me down on my bed, I feel both of them taking and pulling off my clothes. I just let them, I felt nothing but pain inside of me as I just don't care about anything anymore.

Looking at the two to I see them taking off their clothes. after they were done, they went in the bed with me on each side trapping me between them.

"We are you going to be a great couple, hm love" clef said kissing my neck "we're going to take real good care of you more than thatcbastard of a lover you had" kondraki said also kissing my neck causing me to moan "ah yes, give in to us, baby girl~".

After a few kissing and biting, they both snuggle onto me as they both say "Goodnight, out little wife" "you're our little wife nobody else's".

༄ ‧₊˚
「 MAMA B. sighing out」