「Sᴄᴘ 1504」

「Request by ➺ Charlie Sharlotte」

⇢ oneshot

⇢From; Scp Foundation

⇢ written/Edit by MamaBunnie

⇢ Reader; They/Them

⇢Numbers of the day; 908

Obsessive behavior, crush to crush, yelling, kissing, fluff

Y/N pov

Right now I'm in scp 1504 known as Joe Schmo cell for a reason. The reason is that I got called from the others that he was freaking out again, trying to kill himself again.

So you can say I'm his cure to his curse, I'm the only one who can come close to him and ask him questions.

"So... How are you feeling today Joe?" I said "a bit better... Because now that's you're here... Alone... with me" he whispered the last part "Hm?" "nothing" he said looking away.

"I'm always here if you needed me to help you with your problems and feelings, try to take real good care of you. I don't like seeing you freak out like that, you about to kill yourself again with one of the guard's gun-" before I finished, I was cut off by him.

"I WANTED TO!".

jumping a bit hearing him yelling like that, scared me a bit, worrying about him is all I'm thinking about right now. Seeing him now standing in front of me, looking down at me with sadness placed on his face.

Spoil alert- I like the guy. I like everything about him 'minus the whole "kill me" suicide part'. He a sweet guy if you get to know him well but I still need to get used to him and all his yelling/screaming.

"Ok. Calm down Joe, I need you to stay calm for me... You need to stay calm downed for me. Don't want to worry anyone out of the cell" I said nervously grabbing his hands, squeezing them gently.

Joe sigh closed his eyes "I'm so sorry, y/n. I don't know what came over me... I feel so bad for yelling" he sadly said as tears raining down his face feeling ashamed of himself.

Wrapping my arms around him hugging his shaking form "no, no, it's my fault. My big fat mouth saying things that very upset to say in front of you. I can't control what you do and control what in your mind telling you" I mumbled rubbing his back leaning onto him.

Feeling his head on my left shoulder breathing calmly, stop rubbing his back to make circles on it noticing Joe moves onto me more.

"Feeling better?" "hmmhm" "good, good, I'm happy to see you all better now" Joe lift himself off me, looking at me with a nervous look on his face which causes me to look at him cocking my head to the side in question. "Y/N... Can I tell you something. I have this feeling in my chest for a while now... and I want it to let it out" he said turning away not noticing red blush on his cheeks "yea... What is it?".

"I... I" "come on, you can tell me anything" I said smiling which as he blush more," I... I like you, Y/N!" this caught me off guard! I never knew he would like someone as myself, I'm nothing special but dang okay.

"Wow, I never knew you liked me" blushing scratching the back of my neck smiling like an idiot, Joe sign looking down "I know you don't like me back-".

Cutting off his sentence with a gentle kiss. A kiss he always wanted to feel, to melt too. He dreamed of this moment for his whole lifetime and now he feel like he was loved... Needed in this messed up world.

Kissing back, he wanted to wrap his arm's around my waste but can't because i know he's wrapped up.

This last long like 5-7 minutes tops but rudely interrupted by my phone, pulling it out to answer the call. When the call ended Joe looks at me confused "so what's that about?" "the damn scientist's need me".

Moving away from to leave, as I was close to the door, he moved in front of me blocking the only way out

"Joe" -silence- "Joe..." -silence- "Joe, I have to leave! They need me" "I need you more then them!" he whimpers shaking his head -no- "I'm the only one who needs you the most, I want you here with me..." "Joe.." "P-please, just stay like this a little longer, I just need to hold you for a while. Stop moving" sounding like he's about to cry as he was saying all of this.

-Sigh- "fine. How about this, if we stay like this a little longer will you let me leave to see what they wanted me for? Plus, I will come back to stay with you even longer than this" I said as he now nodded his head -yes- "Okay. Come on let's lay down for a bit, M'k?" I said now sitting on the bed, patting my lap "okay".

"I don't won't let no one takes you away from me... You all I have left" I had Joe laying on my chest "nobody is taking me away from you, I now can say 'love you' so I won't be leaving no time soon" I whispered the last part before leaving a kiss on his head.

"If they do... I'll kill them myself... Just for you" Joe mumbled closing his eyes wrapping his arms around me.

༄ ‧₊˚
「 MAMA B. sighing out」