「Sᴄᴘ 1233」

「Request by ➺ Not_A_Sinner」

⇢ oneshot

⇢From; Scp Foundation

⇢ written/Edit by MAMA B.

⇢ Reader; She/Her

⇢Numbers of the day; 635

This maybe short but full with fluff with moon man

Y/N pov

I was sitting at my desk doing paperwork as I toke a deep breath "-ugh- all this damn paperwork making my head hurts! I can't believe I agreed to stay overnight here doing this" I whined in stress, wanted to leave and sleep. I look at my clock to see it's 11pm "agh.. it's 11? I thought it was at least 9 or 10, -sigh- well shit" I said going back to do paperwork.

After I was done, I set the paperwork in the paper been and sat back on my chair before drinking my coffee to calm myself.

The only last thing I need to do is check on Scp-1233 to ask him some questions before leaving "one thing left to do and then i can leave for the night" I said walk out of my office towards Scp-1233 cell. I met scp-1233 most sometimes now, he's is a whole sweetheart and helpful to me that is. but from others, he... well, trys to attack them for some reason but me, he give me a friendly type of love that i'm okay with.

✧༺༻✧

I finally made it to his cell "well I'm here... better make the most of it" I said to myself before opening the door as I let myself in, as I did I hear a joyful voice "Hello Dr. L/N! How are you" scp-1233 ask sweetly, I sat down across from him "I'm fine, thank you for asking" I smiles at him "so why you here at this fine night?" he ask tenting his head "I'm here to ask you questions before I leave for the night, you know like always" I said grab the questions paper "well okay, let's get start it then!".

I began to ask Scp-1233 questions as he answers, this want like this for 2 hours before finishing. I feel my eyes start to burn from keeping them open, I rub my head as I yawn, Scp-1233 notice "you okay Dr. L/N?" He ask cocking his head to the side. i gave him a sleepy smile "yes I'm -yawn- fine, just tired" I said closing my eyes for a seconds but didn't notice Scp-1233 was next to me causing me to jump in surprise.

"W-What are you-" I was cut off  mid sentence by him hugging me "you sleepy, just sleep Dr. L/N" he said rubbing my head "Scp... I'm o-okay" I yawn once again trying to keep my eyes open but the sleepiness toke me away before saying "Goodnight Scp-1233" as I layed my head on his chest as he rocking me to sleep.

"Goodnight, ⊰My moon wife⊱"

Behind his helmet...he smiles proudly... he got his human...His love were she was...

𓆩Bonus𓆪

The next day

"I wonder where Dr. L/n?" Max said looking for you "I have no idea but I hope she's okay" Kai said drinking his coffee. they, well, I can say Max, was still looking for you but they finally found you.

"I knew it was a bad idea for L/N to work late hours" Max said shaking his head "yea your right, she do get sleeping easily" Kai said on his phone. "Well, it seems Scp-1233 have taken a liking for L/N" Max said in jealousy "what? jealous that a Scp can have  her attention not you" Kai laugh before getting hit in the head "ow! What the fuc-" "just shut up and let's go back to work" Max said walking away dragging Kai with him

‧₊˚
MAMA B. sighing out