00

"Stop the car, right here," I muttered while clenching my fists, I felt someone was following us on our way home and by the smell of it, it's not just an ordinary person.

"But ma'am, your grandfather—"

"Tell him I'll be late in five minutes, Kiko,"

"But then, I'll get fired—"

I didn't let him finish as I already opened the door and made my way outside. I stretched my body, flexing my muscles to prepare them for a battle that will soon happen.

"Kiko, if you don't want to get fired would you mind going far away from here?" I said while observing the place. "Then after fifteen minutes, go back and pick me up from this very spot,"

"but—"

"Do you understand?" I said, sternly. Opening my blindfold a bit to look at his eyes.

"I understand," he said as bullets of sweat appeared on his forehead. His hands were trembling and he was all over the place. I could tell he was having a hard time because of me. I should probably go easy on him next time.

He left after that then I was all alone standing by the deserted highway waiting for those goons to appear. I was a bit annoyed by it, since these goons are my father's men and yes thinking about it, my father desperately wants to kill me.

"They should be here..." I trailed off before looking at the sky and saw a man going down on me. "Now"

I easily escaped that attack and I was actually surprised how fast that man moved, I almost got punched on the face. He got all on out just to land a single hit but it's funny to see the struggle in his face.

He suddenly let out balls of fire engulfing my whole body in flames. It was hot, I think, by the looks of it, it must over 700° to 1,250° Celsius, but that is just base on what I see.

"They told me you're a dangerous opponent, I guess that's a lie," He chuckled, he then proceeded to compliment himself for the job he done, guess it will suck to ruin his moment. "I guess you're an easy opponent after all,"

The last statement rubs me the wrong way. I don't like getting underestimated by people who are lower than me. This guy should know his place.

"Who are you calling easy?" I declared, appearing before him as the smoke dispersed. I was about say something when the smoke scattered making me blind for a second, I swatted my hand to get rid of it, almost forgetting the man in front of me.

"Impossible!" He stood there in shock. I almost let out laugh, but then I decided not to get cocky.

"You really chose a place devoid of people, huh?" I started making my way to him. "Well for starters that's a—"

He threw another fire ball but this time it's a big one. Eh~this man never lets me finish what I want to tell but anyways time to get serious. I didn't even started attacking yet but I could already feel the tiredness emitting from his body.

"That's what you get for using your curse energy as often," I spoke softly to make him not feel intimated by me but that resulted to even more glaring.

"Did my father sent you to me?"

"Sir gave me this job and I am grateful for it and I will successfully finish it now!"

He jumped to my spot and I gracefully dodged it. Base on what I see this man does not carefully think of what he's gonna do next, he lacks logic and intelligence. For me, to be able to be a good fighter one should exercise his mind and body. But this man is clearly ain't it.

"You should be easy, you're a girl!"

"I see...who are you calling easy," I repeated, gritting my teeth in anger. Being called easy once again, is completely unforgivable, I'm not gonna leave him alive.

"Did I wound your pride, sweetie-pie?"

'This fight is starting to get interesting," I said cracking my hands and changed my stance.

He then advanced blowing fires ball in all places. He even wasted his guns in killing and even resulted using his ultimate technique. Is he that eager to get rid of me that quickly?

What does he want anyway? Does he want my father's approval?

'Eh~you poor thing, I shall put an end to all of your sufferings.' I thought.

"This can't be! Why are you still alive!"

"It's no use," I said but even I said that aloud he still threw balls at me.

"I said it's no use," I huffed, crossing my arms across my chest. "baka~"

"W-what? why!"

I nudged him to come over to me and he did so. He's like a dog, following his master's commands. Should I tell him to roll over? Nah that would be too cruel.

"Try touching my hands," I said as I lifted my hand in the air. He sighed and quickly went to touch it was shocked when he was unable to do so. His hand remained in the air as he tried to push the invisible barrier emitting from my body.

"You can't touch me, no matter what you do," I said, laughing hysterically at his reaction. "But you know? I could just hold and shake your hands just like this,"

The moment I locked my hand with his, I propelled his body upward and landed a powerful punch on his stomach, making him cough up blood. I proceeded to sabotage him, making hits everywhere. When he was totally knocked out, I sent his body to the other side of the road.

I lifted my finger, emitting a little red ball on top of it.

"Cursed Technique Reversal: Red"

By doing that, I am able to send his body farther away from me. I saw his body flying over to the forest kilometers away from me.

"Eh~the distance is too close! I thought I'm gonna send him over to some country but guess I'll have to practice again then,"

I ran after his body and saw him standing over the lake, This is a perfect backdrop for a perfect fight battle, such a lovely scene, it is a shame that I didn't have my camera with me.

"After all these fights, you're still in a normal state," he muttered still on his fighting stance.

I heard someone running to our place, I turned to see that it was just my driver. He was pointing his gun to the guy though, his gripped is weak.

"Oh, that's my driver. Don't worry about it and just keep on fighting. Overall, you are weak,"

After I said those words, he went beast mode, emitting flames from his body almost looking like super saiyan.

"Don't underestimate me brat!"

"Didn't you just did that in the first place, but did I get angry?" I scoffed, flipping my hair on the side. "Ugh men and their ego,"

"Ma'am, your grandfather called, he's asking you to go home now, he says it's urgent, it's about your mother,"

"I see,"

I turned to see the man approaching me in god speed. I raised my hand and sliced the air making the man stop moving and in a split-second, his head came off from his body.

"Neh, let's go home shall we?"

"Mother, are you fine?" I asked directly, going to her upon arrival. She then touched my hands and nodded at my question.

"Yes, Ruin,"

I somehow still didn't get used to my mother's nickname she gave me. After all these years, I see it disturbing as it was my grandmother's name which is my father's mother. They were very close you see and had a close bond but my grandmother died when I was still a month old so I don't really know her.

"Fischl," Someone finally called my real name, I turned to look and saw my grandfather sitting at his throne. I went in front of him to bow as a sign of respect. "I heard you fought someone again, is it one of your father's men again?"

"Yes,"

"I see, they're beginning to hunt you as you get older."

I didn't reply to what he said and just adjusted the blindfold in my head. He cleared his throat to catch my attention again.

"I have a proposal," he trailed off. "You need to bring your father to me. That's all,"

"Grandfather, I couldn't understand why—"

"What part couldn't you understand? Your father is a psychopath, I need him out of existence. He is a disgrace to our Gakuganji clan. I need you to do the job, clean though. I don't want risky things."

I sighed. I just turned twelve yesterday and this what I receive?

"Where is he anyway?" I asked, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I heard he was coming to Zaban City,"

"That's it?"

"Yes, you see your father is too secretive,"

"Then what if he won't come in there then?"

"He will, I heard some of his men are taking the Hunter Exam," he muttered and suddenly grinned. "Why don't you take the Hunter Exam? You know while we wait for him to appear."

My eyes darted to my mother and the bandages over her eyes. Five years ago, my father decided to to stole my mother's eyes and sell it to the black market knowing that mother came from Kurta Clan who was known for scarlet eyes.

I gripped the hem of my skirt and sighed. I gave a look at my grandfather and nodded at his deal.

"You'll travel tomorrow, then,"

>>>>>
This is just a backstory, sorry if it's too long, I tried to make it short as possible but I felt like I needed to explain my Oc's background. So my original Character in here is inspired by GOJO SATORU from JUJUTSU KAISEN (if you haven't watched that go watch it) so basically like a girl version of him. So that's all. Now unto the next chapter!

>>>>
Chapter edited, I decided to change clan's name into Gakuganji.