15. haven't seen u in a while

a/n:

chapter photo from Pinterest.com

thank you for all the comments and votes! I appreciate them all and I read every single comment <3

!!!!! slight mention of s8 spoiler !!!!!

disclaimer: I'm not from Las Vegas by any means so I apologize for any inaccuracies!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Y/N, are you okay?" Spencer asks as your dad pushes you back to your original spot at the table.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You croak, your voice cracking from your tears earlier. You were a little better now, especially with what happened with your dad. You weren't expecting him to talk to you like that since he never did growing up. It was almost...nice.

Spencer looks at you deeply, trying to see if you are lying or not.

"Don't profile me, Spencer. Please." You say, trying to keep calm.

"Okay. Sorry." He says as he slowly takes his eyes off of you. You notice the food is now at the table, and everyone except you, your dad, and Spencer have already started eating.

"Why haven't you eaten yet?" You turn to Spencer.

"I was waiting for you to come back. Didn't want to start without you." He shrugs, picking up his fork to begin eating.

"Aw, you are so sweet Spencer! How do you not have a girlfriend?" Kendra says beside Spencer. You internally cringe, but not because of your situation with Spencer. But because of Maeve. You understand it is still a touchy subject for him, despite how jealous you are of her.

"You don't have to answer that, Spence." You say, resting a comforting hand on his.

He mouths thank you to you, and you all continue eating. You can tell Kendra is annoyed that Spencer ignored her question, but frankly you and everyone else don't care. Once everyone is finished eating, your parents insist on covering the bill for everyone.

"Thank you, you guys really didn't have to pay for me." Spencer says, truly grateful.

"Spencer, you are family! Don't even worry about it." Your mother celebrates. She absolutely adores Spencer, even from the first moment you brought him home.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

8 years ago

"Spencer don't worry, my mom is going to love you." You say as you watch him pace around his room for what felt like the hundredth time. "How could she not?"

"Y/N, I don't want to mess this up for you." He finally stops and looks at you. You are sitting at the edge of his bed, waiting patiently for him to calm down.

"Spencer I'm being serious! My mom will absolutely adore you." You smile, standing up and walking towards him. He turns towards you and slouches a bit. You brush off something from his shoulder and look up into his eyes.

"Please do not be worried about meeting my mom, okay? Let's go." You say rubbing his arm. He simply nods back and grabs something before you both head downstairs.

"Hi, Diana!" You say.

"What?" She says, looking disorientated. "Spencer, who is this?" She looks at him panicked.