Angst/Fluff??

A/N: This was requested! It sucks because I didn't really enjoy writing it but I NEEDED to post something.
TW: Anxiety, Bullying, Self Degrading!!

Kaidou laid in his bed, starting at the ceiling, with an emotionless expression.

Yet, his thoughts were the complete opposite of 'emotionless.'

See, He's been dealing with mental issues lately..And the fact he gets bullied and teased at school doesn't make it any better.

'I don't wanna go to school.'
He thought to himself.

He knew his alarm clock was going to ring any minute though. Oh how he absolutely hated that sound..

He then proceeded to lay there in silence till his alarm clock rung.

And as soon as the alarm clock went off, it caused him to flinch. He wanted to cry. School was the worst.

He slowly sat up to turn it off. Even though he hates school, he had no choice but to go..Considering he had a scary-strict parents, that is.

He got out of bed, and walked slowly to his closet to grab his uniform.

Before he grabbed it, he glanced at the pile of red bandages on his desk.

His bullies have been teasing him about those lately. Unfortunately, it had effected kaidou's chuunibyou side greatly.

'Should I even bother..'
He thought to himself.

He sighed, and grabbed his uniform from the hanger.

'Who am I even trying to fool by wearing those.'

He slid off his pajama's, and started to put on his uniform.

Once he was clothed, he went down the staircase to grab his school bag.

If he could avoid going down stairs, he would. Why? Because he knew as soon as him and his mother make eye contact, he'll be mobbed with reminders, and questions about his school work.

He stepped off the last step, and examined the room for his mother.

His mother was washing the dishes, meaning her back was turned. If he was lucky, he could sneak past her, and get out without feelings overwhelmed.

He slowly walked towards the living room, so he could quietly grab his bag off from the couch.

Once he got to the couch, he grabbed his bag, and slid it over his shoulder.

He sighed quietly. Half way done..Now the hardest part.

He started to slowly walk towards the door, praying to the gods that his mother wouldn't notice him.

He managed to get to the porch, slide on his shoes, and run out the door, without his mother noticing him.

Once he left the gate, he stopped to catch his breathe.

'I actually did it this time..'
He thought to himself.

Suddenly, he heard a voice call his name. A familiar voice.