☁️

(Kaidou is dealing with a stomach sickness while their school is on a trip. Someone had to volunteer to stay back at the hotel and look after him till he's feeling decent. And Aren being the best boyfriend he is, of course accepted)

Kaidou laid down, on the floor with his head on Aren's lap. Aren ran his fingers in kaidou's hair.

"Aren can I please get a wet cloth or something.."
Kaidou asked, in a weak tone.

Aren smiled and nodded, lifting kaidou's head gently, and putting a pillow underneath.

"Of course, I'll be right back."
Aren said while kneeling, to get up.

He walked to the Public Washrooms, and grabbed a facecloth off a shelf they had there.

He turned on the tap, and put the towel underneath it. He took it out from underneath the tap, and squeezed it a little so it wouldn't be too wet.

He went back the the room, and closed the door gently behind him.

He approached Kaidou, who looked asleep. His eyes were closed, but his face showed a lot of discomfort.

"Kaidou?"
Aren said softly, while putting his hand on his forehead, underneath his bangs.

"uh-huh..?"
Kaidou said, keeping his eyes closed.

"Just checking if your awake."
Aren muttered while putting the cloth on kaidou's forehead. His face showed signs of cooling down, which made Aren smile.

"Is there anything else I can get or do for you?"
Aren asked.

Kaidou mumbled something, before grasping Aren's hand. He just wanted to hold it to make sure he wouldn't leave.

Aren's eyes widened out of surprise, but he smiled afterwords.

"Don't worry, It's not like I have anywhere to run off to."
Aren joked while laughing a little.

Kaidou smiled to himself a little before coughing.

"You okay?"
Aren asked, while looking at him with a concerned expression.

Kaidou nodded, and opened his eyes to look at Aren.

Aren smiled and scruffed up kaidou's hair.

"Try and get your beauty sleep, princess Shun."
Aren teased.

Kaidou rolled his eyes in a joking manner.

"Okay, I'll try Prince Aren.."