Baby sitting P.1

"No! I don't want water! I want Cyborg Ciderman n.2 soda!"
Yuuta complained, while tugging on Saiki's sleeve.

Saiki stood still, as Yuuta kept attacking him with weak punches while repeating 'Gimmie!'

Suddenly, Saiki lifted the boy by his waist, and lifted him up.

'No.'
He said telepathically, while giving him a death scare.

Yuuta gave Saiki a sad expression before tears started filling his eyes.

Saiki immediately felt a wave of guilt, and hastily put the child back down.

"Whatever."
Saiki grunted before disappearing.

Yuuta giggled and wiped his tears away, knowing exactly what Saiki was doing.

A few seconds later, Saiki teleported back with a can of the famous cyborg ciderman soda.

"Yay!!"
Yuuta cheered while giggling up and down.

Saiki sighed, and kneeled to hand the can to Yuuta.

"Thank you cyborg ciderman n.2!"
Yuuta gleed, before cracking the soda open.

'How'd I get myself in this mess..'
Saiki thought to himself, before flopping back down onto the couch.

'Oh right..'

Flash back

Saiki was sitting on his bed, reading one of the Manga's he has recently purchased, when there was a knock on the door.

He used claravoyience (sorry that may be spelt wrong, not sure) to see who exactly it was.

It was Yuuta's mother, and along side of her was Yuuta, holding onto her sleeve.

Before he could do anything about it, or even have a reaction, His mother opened the door,

"Oh hello!"
She greeted, while smiling warmly.

"H-Hello, I'm sorry to interrupt..But I have an extremely important meeting, and I can't look over Yuuta..I was wondering if maybe you or your son could look over him? Yuuta seems to enjoy the company of your son.."
The Mother asked while fumbling with her thumbs nervously,

Please say no-

"Oh! Of course!"

Damn it.

"Oh thank you so much! I'll be sure to pay you back, but I really have to get going!"
She thanked, while bowing a little to low.

"Yuuta be good!"

Yuuta nodded, before looking up at Kumi.

"Um..Where cyborg ciderman n.2?"
He asked.

Kumi cocked her head to the side with an confused expression.

'Here.'
Saiki interrupted, suddenly popping behind Kumi out of nowhere.

"Ohh.."
She hummed in realization.

Current time

Yuuta drank the soda within 2 minutes, and after that, he was extremely hyper. He started jumping up and down and raising his fist in the air, while yelling quotes from some sort of anime.

Suddenly, Saiki started hearing Kaidou's and Aren's thoughts.

'Hey! Isn't that Saiki's house?'

Saiki rolled his eyes. Great.

There was a knock on the door, which caused Yuuta to sprint to go answer it.

He swung open the door exitedly, and looked up at Aren and Kaidou.

Both Aren and Kaidou face palmed. They didn't expect a child to open the door.

"Hey! Who are you?"
Yuuta asked while backing away a little, with a confused, frightened expression.

"Oh um.."
Kaidou stuttered.

"Hey little guy. We're just Saiki's friends."
Aren said while kneeling to look down at the boy.

"The real question is, who are you? Are you Saiki's little bro or something?"

Yuuta gave a confused expression, before responding.

"No? Who's Saiki?"
He questioned.

Aren looked up at kaidou with a concerned expression, and a kaidou looked at him with the same.

"I'm baby sitting him."
Saiki suddenly said, while putting a hand on Yuuta's head.

"Ohh.."
Aren hummed in realization, while kneeling back up.

"But..You guys owe me."

"Huh?"
They both said in sync.

"You guys are with him now."
Saiki said bluntly, while yanking them both inside his house, and closing the door behind them.

"Saiki! You can't just-"

"Too bad. Cya."

Saiki hurried out of his house, leaving kaidou and Aren to look after this bundle of trouble.