𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

The moment Levi had dropped you off at your apartment place, he made the reservation for the restaurant you had chosen. The date was two weeks from now at 7:30 pm. He even paid extra to reserve a table which had the best view of the city.

 Afterwards he stopped by at a suit tailoring shop near downtown, he wanted everything to go as he imagined. 

His plan was to pick you up at 7:00 and then the two of you would head to the restaurant and take your seats at the reserved table. You'd order and talk while you waited for your meal and during that time Levi would express how he feels about you. 

That last part was what made him anxious. He was not a man of words and when it came to his emotions, he was horrible at expressing them. 

He dropped by the agencies he was in charge of, calling Hange to his office. 

"Care to explain the reason you called me shorty?"

Hange said, walking into Levi's office and shutting the door behind her.

"Tch.... how do I..."

"How do you what?"

"How do I.... uh.."

"Spit it out old man, 'how do you what?'"

Hange swung her arm around Levi's shoulder, comfortably pushing him to the side of his chair so there would be room for her room to sit.

"How do I express my feelings to y/n. I'm taking her on a date in two weeks and i'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend but I don't know how to tell her how I feel."

"Wow... poor old man, you've got it bad for her don't you?"

Hange teased, a smug look on her face as she smirked. Levi cleared his throat and averted his eyes from her gaze.

"Answer my question four-eyes."

"Hm.. let's see. Personally, I think you should tell her how you feel whenever you're around her or whenever you get to spend time with her. If she makes your heart want to burst out of your chest, then tell her. You've gotta be honest in how you feel and once you've done that, you've got to pull her in close and whisper something in her ear and then BAM! Kiss her!"

"Hm, I see."

"This is just my advice shorty, don't think about it too much or else you'll get nervous."

Levi rolled his eyes, letting Hange get up from the chair they were both sitting in. She gave him a salute and left him in his office to take his feelings into consideration. 

Levi waited a few minutes after Hange had left, then he pulled out his cellphone from his back pocket. Opening his camera roll, he clicked on the 'hidden' section, smirking as he glanced at a picture of your naked body while he fucked you from a few days ago. 

You'd almost caught him looking at the photo when you came back from the living room the night you stayed over. He would let you know that he had the picture... just not anytime soon.

Shutting off his phone, Levi cleared his throat trying to fight back the image of you moaning his name. Not only was he clearly in love with you, but Hange was right... he had it bad.

While Levi was daydreaming about his emotions, you were daydreaming about the date.

 What were you going to wear? A pretty dress or formal pants? Should you curl your hair or leave it how it is?

All those questions clouded up your mind and you were so focused on answering them that you didn't even notice Petra calling her name.

"Y/n!!"