𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

After a good soak in the bathtub, you came out of the bathroom wrapped in nothing but a cream colored towel.

"I made you a breakfast sandwich."

Levi said, not looking up at you while drinking his coffee. 

"Thank you, be right there."

You walked back to your room and shut the door behind you. Picking a casual but stylish outfit, you brushed your hair and took a seat next to Levi once you were finished.

"I hope it tastes alright, I tried to work with what you had in your fridge."

You took a bite into the warm sandwich, you felt like Levi had a way with cooking. Everything he made tasted beyond amazing, even if was the simplest thing to whip up.

"You should've become a cook instead of a business man."

You told him, Levi squinted his eyes at you for a moment, pausing before replying to your comment.

"I wouldn't be as successful as I am now if I had become a cook."

"I guess you're right."

A moment of silence filled the room for a few seconds before Levi blurted out,

"Let's go to the bookstore."

"Huh?"

You looked at Levi with confusion, this was the first time he'd announced he wanted to go somewhere.

"The one we went to when you invited me for coffee."

Levi went on, and the realization hit you as you remembered that day. 

"The one that smelled like the smell of the ground after it rains?"

"Correct."

"Any particular reason you want to go?"

You asked him, curiosity peeking in your question.

Levi shrugged.

"I just thought it was nice and I've been wanting to go again."

"Let's go then!"

You paused as you looked Levi up and down, his shirt even more wrinkled than before and his hair no longer slicked back.

"Hm, you need to change first."

"It's fine, I'll just buy a change of clothes on our way there."

"Quite the money spending man you are."

You teased, poking Levi's side which caused him to lightly smack your hand away.

"Tch, why do you poke me all the time?"

You shrugged.

"It's a habit."

"I've noticed."

Levi grumbled, as you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Let's go."

--

Levi decided to take his car instead of yours, it wasn't that he didn't like your car, it was that he just liked the way his car was his and his things were inside.

"There's an outlet store on the way to the bookstore so we'll stop by there."

"Sounds good."

You told him, putting on your seatbelt and rolling down the window. Greeted by a gust of fresh air, you happily smiled at the reflection of yourself in the side mirror of the car.