𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

While the two of you remained laying on the couch, realization hit you.

'Fuck I have to pee'. You tapped Levi's shoulder causing him to look at you again.

"Hm?"

"Where's your bathroom."

Levi pointed to the hall next to the kitchen.

"Down the hall, the second room to the left."

Levi got up from laying on you and let you walking to the bathroom, you rushed into the room and shut the door behind you. You looked at yourself in the mirror to find multiple hickey's on your neck, not counting the one you already had from last night. You mentally cursed yourself for not bringing your clothes to change as you sat on the toilet.

You grabbed a few squares of toilet paper and folded them, using it to clean the cum that was on your leg. Levi really had filled you, you could feel his cum leave your opening as you peed. You shuddered, and thanked the higher beings for birth control.

As you washed your hands, Levi knocked on the bathroom door. You poked your head out and let the door cover the rest of your naked body.

"Here, wear these."

Levi cleared his throat and handed you a pair of sweatpants and a crewneck. He was now wearing a pair of sweatpants similar to the one's he had handed you and a black hoodie.

"Thanks, i'll be out in a moment."

You shut the door and put on the clothes he had given you. The faint smell of detergent and pine lingered on the fabric, you brought it closer to your nose. 

After coming out of the bathroom, you found Levi sitting on the couch scrolling through something on his phone. You walked over and peeked at his phone, Levi quickly covered the screen and shot you a glare.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing."

You gave him a curious look but didn't proceed on asking him what he had on his phone. Levi hoped you didn't get that wrong idea, the only reason he covered his phone was because he was looking through expensive, five-star restaurants he could take you to as a date.

Last time he went on a date with a woman was almost three years ago and it didn't end well. He planned to pick the perfect place and have everything go well and right before the night would be over, he would ask you to truly become his girlfriend. 

In all honesty, he felt weird. He was thirty five asking a twenty two year old to be his girlfriend, to him it felt like he was in some stupid cliche romance movie. But you had told him that you'd consider his question if he took you on a date, he'd be willing to do anything for you. 

He just refused to admit it or say it out loud.

"Have you seen my purse?"

You asked him, looking around his living room in order to find your bag. Levi pointed to the kitchen and sure enough, your purse lay on his dining table. Taking out your cell phone, you scrolled through your contacts and made a quick call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Petra, this is y/n."

"Oh! Hi y/n, what can I do for you?!"

"I just wanted to let you know I won't be coming in to work tomorrow. I'm not feeling very well."

"Yes, of course. Stay home until you feel better. Take care!"

"Thank you, goodbye!"

You hung up and looked over at Levi who raised his eyebrow at you in question.