𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

The week passed by slowly, each hour seemed like an eternity. Work took up most of your time, but luckily you had taken your car to get fixed. That meant not having to walk in the dark after work.

While working on finishing a report, Micheal came by your office.

"How's it going?"

"Hi, Micheal. I'm just getting this report done for the week."

"Let me have a look."

Micheal walked over to your side and leaned down, he scanned the report displayed on your laptop. You felt his hand touch your thigh, you froze and looked down at his hand. Half of his hand was touching your skirt and the other half was touching your bare skin. You could feel his hand slowly wander up, he had began touching your inner thigh, his fingers grazing your skin. You became uncomfortable and wanted him to leave immediately.

"Well, I should hurry up and get this done."

You said, interrupting Micheal from scanning over the document. He moved his hand onto your back and began rubbing it, his touch making you disgusted. You felt your breathing became shallow as tears threatened to fill your eyes.

"I'll get going, keep up the great work."

Micheal let out a breath and walked out of your office, you let out a sigh of relief the moment he left. You rubbed your thigh, hoping the memory of him touching it would go away.

You sniffled, rubbing your eyes to make the tears go away. You wanted to go home but you still had half an hour before you could. You tried taking your mind off the situation that had happened but your skin was covered in goosebumps.

You grabbed a piece of paper from your cabinet and wrote something down on it, taping it onto the outer wall of your office before grabbing your things and quickly heading out of the building.

Wasn't feeling good, left early

The paper said. You ran to your car, tears once again threatening to spill onto your cheeks. You hiccuped and grabbed your phone clicking on a contact.

"Hello?"

"l-levi?"

"Yes."

You burst out crying, no longer being able to hold back your salty tears.

"What's wrong?"

"I-i'm sorry, I-I just... my coworker kept trying to touching me and h-he touched my thigh-"

"Where are you?"

Levi cut you off before you could finish your sentence, concern deeply mixed into his voice.

"O-outside my work building."

You sniffled, feeling more tears spill onto, your already wet, cheeks.

"Text me the address right now."

"Okay."

You hung up and texted Levi the address to the building. Five minutes later, Levi knocked on the side of your window. You opened your door and fell into his chest, sobbing onto his jacket.

"Sh.. it's okay."

Levi's voice was soft as he stroked your hair, bringing you closer to him while you whimpered underneath his touch.

"H-he's done it before.."

You whispered, you felt your lip quiver as you continued to cry.

"I-I was working on a report a-and he leaned in and started touching up my skirt and then h-he started rubbing my back.... I feel disgusting Levi, I feel dirty."