𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

After what felt like forever, Saturday had finally arrived. 

You could barely sleep the night before as excitement oozed out of your body. Waking up earlier than usual, decided to waste a bit of time by watching a movie. 

Halfway into the movie, you spaced out and thought about how Levi would look when he came to pick you up. You would do anything to be under his touch at the very moment.

Hours seemed to take years to pass by, you found yourself constantly checking the clock to see how much longer you should wait before you got ready.

Almost an eternity later, the clock hit 5:00 pm. You rummaged through your closet for a pair of gold colored heels that went with your hair piece and dress. Placing them on the bed, along with the dress itself, you opened a drawer in front of your bed, grabbing a pair of matching blood red lingerie. 

Leaving it off to the side, you went into the bathroom and let the water run in the shower while you took of your clothes. 

Letting out a comforting sigh, you stepped into the tub, allowing the warm dripping water to run down your soft and tender body. 

You washed your hair, taking your time when massaging your scalp and closing your eyes when the water slid down your face. 

You couldn't help but let your mind wander to Levi...

his gentle but slightly calloused fingers touching your skin. The ravishing lines of his hips and the sloping curves of his abs pressed against your body when he pounded into you.

You bit the inside of your lip as you let your hand trail down your body, one of your breast and the other touching your sex. Rubbing the sensitive bud, you fought back a moan as you allowed your mind to continue wondering.

The memory of you rubbing yourself onto Levi clouded your thoughts.

his hard on giving you the friction you so desperately needed. His quiet grunts escaping his lips as you felt him inside you.

"Shit."

You covered your mouth with your hand, shutting your eyes as you came. Your legs trembling from the please and your breathing short as you continued to let the running water touch your body.

After your shower, you put on the red bra that lay on the same spot you left it. Sliding the dress onto your body, you shifted in place as you tried to zip up the back. A few struggles later, you had managed to get it up all the way.

You went back into the bathroom and pulled out your blow-dryer from under the sink. While drying your hair, you checked the time.

5:55 pm.

"I still have time."

You mumbled to yourself, brushing your hair while the blow-dryer in your other hand blew warm air towards your face.

Half an hour later, you were almost done curling your hair. Although you had burned your fingers a few times on the curling iron, it wasn't anything too bad.

Once you finished, you ran your fingers through the bouncy curls, letting them loosen a bit.

You pulled two front pieces of hair and lightly brought them back, grabbing a small clear elastic band and tying the two pieces together, you carefully picked up the gold hair piece. Inserting it into the middle of the pulled back hair strands, and using your phone and bathroom mirror to check how it looked.

Deciding to keep your makeup look simple and natural, you put on a small amount of foundation and a bit of mascara. 

You debated on putting on eyeshadow, and decided it wouldn't hurt to put some on. You pulled out a lipstick shade from your make-up bag and put it on your lips, rubbing them together so the color would spread out.