𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Weeks passed by quickly, your free time was spent with Levi. The two of you had grown utterly close in the previous months and he had developed a soft spot for you. That soft spot, however, was only for him to know and for you to be completely oblivious about.

While at home on a Saturday, watching the sun set behind the horizon, you received a message. Grabbing your phone, you clicked on the text and opened it. Noticing it was from Levi, you felt your heart flutter momentarily. 

Are you busy.

No, why?

Come over to my place. The address is: 2910 Braun St. My apartment is on the tenth floor, number 277. 

See you in an hour.

You squealed in excitement, hugging your phone to your chest. 'Get it together y/n. You're a grown women paying bills, getting invited to a man's house is no big deal.' 

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked yourself in the mirror. Your hair was a mess, tangled and all over the place, and you were dressed in gray sweatpants and a black hoodie. 

'Dear god, I need to change.'  Looking through your closet, you sighed in frustration. You ended up in a pair of casual light washed jeans, a light brown sweater and sneakers. After spending around ten minutes trying to get a knot out of your hair, you looked at yourself in the mirror once again.

Putting on a tinted chapstick that smelt of strawberry, you grabbed your phone and car keys and set out to your car. 

Setting the directions to the address Levi gave you, you could feel your heart race. He'd been to your apartment a few times, but you'd never been to his. You thought about what his place would look like, you knew for a fact that it would be clean without a speck of dust in sight. 

From the time you two had spent together, you had caught on to the fact that he hated unsanitary places and objects. Which you found puzzling, and a bit cute if you were being completely honest.

Around half an hour later, you parked nearby a towering building. It looked almost like the building you lived in but even larger with crystal clean tinted windows on all four sides. 

You stared at the entrance before locking your car and going inside. Clicking the '10' button on the elevator, you listened to the soft piano music playing from the speaker in the corner. 

Once reaching the tenth floor, you looked for the number 277 written on the side of the apartment doors. You swallowed the pool of saliva that had formed in your mouth, feeling your face heat up from the suspense you felt.

You knocked on the dark brown wooden apartment door, staring at the correct number beside it. You waited a few moments before finding a messy haired Levi, with a loose black tie around his neck and a wrinkled white shirt, in front of you.

'Jesus fuck, he looks hot'  You stared at his collarbones, which were visible due to the top buttons of his shirt being undone. 

"What are you standing there for brat, come in."

You remained quiet, taking a step inside Levi's luxurious and modern apartment. The walls were white with large paintings hanging on them. Two of the walls that met in the corner of the room were glass, allowing you to see the high view of the clouds and the view below. You walked over and looked down, the passing cars looked like nothing more than tiny ants on a street. 

"Wow, you have such an amazing apartment."

Levi furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged, walking over to the light gray couch that was placed in the middle of the area.