Chapter 39

Siddharth's POV
I tapped one of the men's shoulder. He looked back I clasped my hands on his mouth and dragged him with me to a corner twisted his neck. I took his gun and kept it with me; Turning I saw only 2 there maybe the other two went somewhere. Somehow I entered the building. Now where will be that dickhead and where would he have kept Avni! I was walking carelessly when I heard footsteps nearing. I hid behind a pillar dude! How many men he kept for guarding. Four of them left looking around I went further!

"OMG! THE HOTTEST BACHELOR SIDDHARTH NIGAM" He shouted I shut his mouth with my hands and pinned him to wall

"I know you want to romance with me but this is not the right place let's go to my home" he said and my eyes went wide. I left him and stepped back! Shit he is a GAY! Dammit

"Ohh baby why did you stopped" he said tracing his fingers I jerked him and ran from there not before giving a punch and kick where sun doesn't shine. I was running when I heard some shouts "YOU BESTARD LEAVE ME". I stopped right there and went towards the room. I peeked inside and the sight broke my heart into pieces. Avni was tied there with her clothes wet struggling with the ropes.

"I feel pity for you, you are suffering here and your husband is spending time with some hot chick" Riyaz said laughing

"Just Stup Up he is not like that" Avneet shouted

"Oh no! I totally forgot to tell that he thinks you are dead.....now you have a doubt how can this be possible so listen when we Kidnapped you after that you so-called mother in law and sister-in-law Vaishnavi Nigam left for their house and Nigam's went to do paper work.. that moment the doctor (remember Riyaz whisper something in his ears) replaced you body with someone else's one and your family didn't even bother checking it" He stated.

Ohhh shoot!!

I felt a hand on my shoulder looking back I saw Jack standing there. He went to the opposite site and purposely broke one of the vase. Ok I got it he is distracting Riyaz.

"Who is there?" Riyaz shouted coming outside of the room. As soon as he went I slipped inside the room to see Avni crying her eyes puffy nose a little red. She looked up and our eyes met. Her face broke into a wide grin I went towards her and opened the ropes.

"I knew you will come to save me" she said hugging me

"I have to come afterall you made me crave for you dumbo" I said laughing a bit

"My body hurts" she said with a pout. Then it striked me that yesterday only she gave birth. Riyaz is so dead today!

"Ohh so Mr. Romeo came to save his Juliet" I heard a voice turning I saw Riyaz standing there with gun pointed on Jack

"What do you want?" I ask taking small steps towards him

"Nothing just sign those papers or else" he said eyeing towards Jack

"What does those papers say" I asked raising my eyebrows

"Your property transfer papers" he said. I did a side flip and there goes the gun out of his hands. Jack tooks the gun and points at Riyaz.

"Now my turn" I said. I picked up Avni in bridal style and Jack was dragging Riyaz with him and guards were scared to death by my one glare only. Reaching the car I made Avu sit in car while I settled myself in the driver's seat and drove off to home. The ride was silent as Avni was asleep. Soon I reached home I carefully picked her up and went inside. Everyone was looking at us with wide eyes ofcourse it was a shock for them. Reaching my room I made Avni lay on the bed and changed her outfit. I can't let her sleep in wet clothes!