2. Hate At First Sight

Avneet was sitting on the bed biting her nails in nervousness.

"Will he force himself on me?" was the thought roaming in her mind.

Seconds later, the door opened with a thud and the groom entered.

Bride and Groom looked at each other.

World Stopped!

"YOU?" both of them shouted together overcoming their shocks.

''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?'' both of them again shouted together.

Soulmates🥺💫

''I should ask this" Avneet asked boldly, she hated him umm maybe hate at first sight it was.

Flashback
It was a peaceful day, the boy was coming back from London after completing his studies, he was busy with someone on the call because of which he bumped with Avneet, muttering a sorry he started walking but the girl didn't hear it as she was busy cleaning her clothes when she realized the man didn't say sorry.

"That was rude" She muttered making faces and left.

"Ya ya I have reached safely" Avneet said as she came out of the airport and stopped a cab. She was about to sit when she noticed a boy already loading his luggage.

"Ohh hello" she snapped

"Sorry babygirl but I don't have time for you" the boy flirted as he sat in the car and faced her.

"You?" Avneet said as he was the same boy who bumped with her few seconds back.

"Getting to the point what do you want?" The boy asked raising his eyebrows not wasting his time.

"The cab" Avneet answered

"That you will not get because I stopped it first" he snapped

"I stopped it first" Avneet argued and they both continued to argue until someone tapped the boy's side car window.

"What do you want?" He asked irritated because of Avneet.

"Please get out I have booked this cab" the stranger said. Both of them looked at each other and then the cab driver who was smiling nervously. And the next thing they witnessed was cab leaving without them.

"Hope to not meet you again" Avneet snapped at him

"Feelings are mutual" the boy said as they both went in different directions.

Flashback Ends

Just then she noticed the sherwani and the groom noticed her lehenga and realization washed over them

"Bride?" "Groom" both muttered and fell on the bed.

''I said to mumma atleast show me the pic of the boy but no she being stubborn didn't let me see'' Avneet said looking at nothing particular.

''I should have agreed with mom meeting the girl but I didn't listen her'' the boy murmured. Suddenly Avneet started feeling hot and she realized she was still in her wedding outfit.

"What am I gonna wear tonight my luggage has still not arrived?" She  thought and noticed our male protagonist; Siddharth Nigam taking out his clothes to change.

Meet Our Male Protagonist