3. Angelic

Siddharth's POV
I woke up by the voice of my alarm. Picking up my phone from side table and I turned it off. Yawning I tried to sit but I couldn't, I looked down to saw Avneet hugging me tightly with a cute pout on her face, her head resting on my chest, her hands wrapped around me and our legs entagled with each other.. I couldn't help but smile seeing how cute she was looking.

Angelic

But Wait!
What is she doing here?

Hello Siddharth Nigam!
Hello Hello who are you by the way?

Haha good question and the answer to your question is I am your sub-consious mind
Acha Acha! Why are you here?

To remind you that you are MARRIED
The hell!
WHEN?
AND WITH WHOM?

And yesterday's memory started flashing in front of me. The fact I also remembered how I asked her to sleep on coach and she jumped on the bed sleeping in seconds

Rabbit!

"Baby!" I whispered in her ear in the sweetest voice I could. Don't stare me like that its a plan to wake her up you know.

Ohhhoooooo plan *smirks*
And there is my sub-consious mind..

"Hmm" I rolled my eyes on her response, lifeless response.

"Baby get up" I whispered again.

"Jai let me sleep pleaseee" I groaned at her response again. Someone tell her I am her husband not brother!

"But she is sleeping na first you have to wake her up"

My subconscious-mind said putting some sense in my brain. Nevermind! Let's focus

Okayy!
So she is thinking me as her brother so time to behave like my brother-in-law.

"OMG Jiju you here" I said in shocked yet excited voice ofcourse trying to sound like him.

''WHAT THE HECK THAT BANDER KA BACCHA IS DOING HERE?'' She shouted sitting straight.

Wtf?
Bander ka baccha?
Seriously?
From which angle my mom look like bander?

''What did you say?'' I asked narrowing my eyes at her and glaring at the same time.

''What..are..you...doing here?'' she asked shuttering with a nervous smile.

''What do you mean by what I am doing here? This is "my" room'' I asked continuing glaring at her. She roamed her eyes across the room and sighed.

Haha looks like her memory is back.
Now fun time!

''Someone was having a nice sleep I see'' I smirked at her but she had a neutral expression.

''How do you know I was having a nice sleep?'' she asked with the same expression.

''I said someone I didn't say you'' I said shrugging my shoulders.

''Can you see anyone here except me and you'' she asked pointing at me and  then herself while saying the last word. I nodded my head in no.

''Isn't that obvious stupid'' she said and got out of the bed walking towards the bathroom.

"Oyeee I will get fresh first" I shouted running after her but she closed the door on my face.

Ouchhhh!

"My poor nose" I said rubbing my nose which was red. Glaring at the door I sat on the bed stomping my feet.

Knock Knock

I opened the door to witness a servant standing with two suitcases.

''Sir, these are mam's suitcase'' he said and I gestured him to keep the suitcases inside and leave. As he left I said ''Avneet your bag is here'' and continued with my workout.