5. Dream Or Reality?

Siddharth's POV
I woke up by the annoying voice if my alarm and switched it off. I looked at Avneet she was sleeping in the same posture as yesterday and was wearing my hoodie. I smiled to myself not gonna lie she looks cute in my clothes as they are pretty big on her and loose making her look cute. Placing a pillow on my place I got out of her not-so-tight grip and changed into gym clothes and left without making any noise.

I entered the room and saw Avneet sleeping peacefully. I took my clothes and went to get ready because no way in hell I want yesterday incidents to repeat. Soon, I came back and noticed Avneet kissing the pillow and before I could process anything she fell from the bed and woke up with a jerk making it hard for me to control my laugh. Couldn't handle more I burst out laughing.

"You ok?" I asked controlling myself only to receive a glare from her.

"Fuck Off" She replied and rushed to bathroom because of the embarrassment. I wonder what type of dream she was watching. I picked up my coffee taking a sip from it.

''Good Morning Chachu" I heard Abhinav's voice, he ran to me as I picked him, kissing his cheek.

"Good Morning Champ" I chirped.

"You know mummy papa is bringing me a small brother/sister from market" He said making me choke on my coffee.

''Champ who told you that children are brought from market'' I questioned

"Actually my friend told to me that his parents are bringing a small brother for him so I also asked one from mummy papa' he explained giving a cute smile at the end. I pinched his nose.

"Now you go and play with dadi I am coming in 2 mins" I said as I put him on the floor. He smiled before running out of the room. Shaking my head in disbelief I started styling my hair but heard a thud sound. I turned and saw Avneet on the floor.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" I questioned confused of her behavior. Whats up with her and floor today-

"Who the freaking hell dropped coffee here" She shouted. I realized that she must have stepped there and slipped. I smiled nervously scratching the back of my neck. Avneet glared at me before shouting again.

"SIDDHARTH NIGAM COFFEE IS FOR DRINKING NOT FOR SPILLING IN ON THE GADDAMN FLOOR" Saying this she got up only to be slipped again.

I couldn't help myself and burst out laughing seeing her struggle to get up. Controlling myself I made her stand.

"Not my fault that Abhinav said something funny" I said remembering his not-so-nonsense talks.

"But you could have called a maid to clean it" She asked.

"I did" I lied.

No way in hell I am gonna say I forgot.

She narrowed her eyes and started taking small steps towards me whereas I was taking step back.

What in the freaking hell she wants.

Is she angry because she fell because of me? Ofc she would afterall she fell 2 times already.

"Avneet what are you-" I couldn't complete and slipped, I held Avneet's hand for support but she also lost her balance and fell on top of me.

I couldn't help but stare at her angelic face. I tugged few hair strands behind her ears which were stopping me from admiring her.

I felt hypotized as I looked in her light brown eyes with big eyelashes. I looked at her plump lips which looked so juicy at the moment. Couldn't help with my urges I looked in her eyes for consent which she gave after a few seconds by closing her eyes.

Slowly, leaning forward I placed my lips on her and sparks went through my whole body, it was a slow yet passionate kiss filled with unknown emotions. We both pulled away after a couple of minutes. Our grips still tight on each other.

Fuck
What the hell just happened!
I-
This shouldn't be happening-
She would be thinking I took benefit of the situation...
What the fuck did you do Siddharth?

"Siddharth where are you lost?" Avneet shouted bringing me back to reality.

Wait-
Was it all a dream?

"You know what go back to your dreamland I am going" Avneet shouted as I got lost again and with that she stormed out of the room. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss I don't know why I felt it was real? Huh! I quickly changed into a loose t-shirt and shorts.

"Look who cares to come for breakfast" Dada taunted glaring at me before digging into his food.

"Finally you both are here" Vaish di said as she continued feeding Abhinav.

"Ohh wait- Vaishhhh we are missing out something" Dada said as he smirked at Vaish di while I took my seat and started eating.

"Nopeee you are not missing anything" I said as I continued having my breakfast.

"Tch tch tch we are" Vaish Di said shaking her head as I made a confused face.

Why are they smirking?

"Sid is there a new trend going on of applying lip-stick" Dada said stressing on the word lipstick.

"I guess no" I said actually confused of what he's tryna say.

"Then why is there lip-stick on your lips" Vaish Di said as she closed Abhinav's ears.

Holy-fuck

"Ohhhoooo stop it Vaish can't you see we have a tomato already" Dada said looking at Avneet who was eating her food silently.

That wasn't a dream.
That was a REALITY!
But now if I don't wanna turn into a beetroot as tomato is already there then I have to do something!
Yes!

"When is the due date?" I asked looking at Abhinavi making both of them cough.

"Due date of what?" He asked between his coughs

"Do I have to elaborate?" I asked looking at Abhinav who was not even giving a shit to what we were talking.

Saanskari Baccha!

"Nope! I have to make my room soundproof" He said last line in low voice.

"Yes and as soon as possible" I said as he glared at me.

"Did you guys forget me or something" Mom said making us realize of her presence. Both of us nervously laughed before continuing with our food.

"Avneet you remember na tomorrow is your reception" Mom asked looking at Avneet. She nodded her head. 

OHH NOO!

Tomorrow is gonna be tiring day...