4. Tomato Siddharth

Avneet's POV
Leaving each other both of us turned to Abhi bhai standing there with a huge and by huge I really mean huge grin on his face. Sid smiled nervously and I took it as a clue to leave if I don't want to be embarrassed as hell.

''I am going downstairs'' I said and left well practically ran from there. I can hear the voice of Abhi bhai chuckling. I entered the kitchen and witnesses Vaishu di and Mom making breakfast.

''Good Morning Vaishu Di and Mom'' I greeted them.

'"Good Morning Avu'' they greeted back with a smile. 

"Avu help Vaishu I'll go and check Abhinav whether he is ready or not'' Mom said and left.

''So enjoyed yesterday?'' Vaishu di asked with a teasing smile,I made a confused face not knowing what was she talking about.

''Seeing your confused face I got it you guys didn't do anything rather than sleeping peacefully'' she said as she filped pancakes. After a min or two I understood what she was talking about.

''Romance is far away we were fighting last night'' I said remembering that moment and she laughed.

''I should say you guys had most different nupital night'' she said laughing.

''Then looks like I have seen both of your ghosts romancing today morning'' A voice interrupted, we turned and saw Abhi bhai crossing his arms and leaning on the door with a smirk on his facs and Sid behind him all red.

Oh no no....

Siddharth's POV
I turned and saw Abhi bhai standing there.

L lag gaye...
Anyone
And by anyone I mean anyone could have seen us in that posture but not him.

Why only him?
Why god why?

He will not leave even a single chance to take tease me, practically his revenge.

What type of revenge?
Actually when Abhinavi were getting married I have teased them even on the smallest point. I nervously laughed and his smirk only grew bigger.

''I am going downstairs'' Avneet said and left.

Wtf?
She left leaving me alone in such a drastic situation.
Didn't she promise to stay with me in each and every hurdle?
I'll see her later on..

"Ahem Ahem" Dada coughed bringing me to the real world.

"I didn't even say anything and you already have turned into a tomato" Dada chuckled.

"I haven't chamged into a tomato" I amswered hastily.

"Did I mention its you?" He asked and I bit my tongue.

"Amd stop lying look at yourself in mirror. I am sure you'll fail real tomatos as well in being red" He said as he made me stand infront of the mirror.

The hell!
My face is all red!
I am looking no less than a freaking tomato...

"Did you guys kissed?" Dada asked making my eyes go wide and my face all red which was already red. A minute later he started laughing.

"Chote look at yourself I didn't know mention of someone will make you go this red" He said between his laugh.

"Are you planning to stay in just a towel?" He asked with a serious face.

"You want me to change infront of you?" I asked

"Well if you can change infront of Avneet then I belong to the same gender and moreover we are brothers" He said smirking.