9. Serious Talks

Siddharth's POV
I dropped Avneet on the bed as soon as I entered the room.

"Damn girl, you are so heavy" I complained after she settled on the bed.

"Oppss look like I said something wrong" I said noticing her glaring at me.

She looks cute.

"Shut up I am not heavy you bander ka baccha" she protested keeping her hands on hips and this time it was my turn to glare at her.

"Bander" she said again and this time with a smirk making me glare harder.

"Bander bander bander" and she kept on chanting for god knows how many minutes.

She is irritating as well.

And I threw a pillow which directly hit her face and it was my turn to laugh.

"Ouch" I muttered as something hit my face. It was a pillow.

Not now!

"You know na you are not well?" I reminded her throwing the pillow back.

"Yes I know but its fun" she said with a laugh throwing two pillows this time.

Okay!
Whatever!
Its fun!

"That was exhausting" I muttered as soon as we were done with our not-so-small pillow fight making me end up beside Avneet.

"But it was fun" Avneet replied breathing heavily as she looked at me.

Her eyes are so beautiful.

I was disturbed by a knock on the door. Collecting myself I lazily walked till the door and opened to see a maid with dinner in her hands. I took the plate from her and closed the door.

"Tada dinner" I said in british tone making Avneet giggle.

"Here you go" I said keeping the plate on the bed. She rolled her eyes looking at the healthy food but ate it without any tantrums maybe because she was hungry.

She reminds me of Jannat.

I made her lay as soon as she was done and switching off the lights I slept on my side.

I shuffled on my side as I heard someone weeping. Switching the side lamp I turned to see Avneet sitting near the window and looking outside lost.

Wearing my sleepers I walked till her and tapped her shoulder. Surprised, she wiped her face and turned to face me.

"You woke up? But its still night?" Avneet said with her eyes puffy and red nose.

"Nothing I just felt you are not on the bed so thought to check" I lied not wanting her to know I heard her cry.

"Ohh" she muttered. "Lets go and sleep" she said as she wore her sleepers and tried to go but I caught her arm.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes I am fine" she answered

"You know you don't know how to lie" I said with a sly smile.

"Ya whatever" she said rolling her eyes.

"No one really ever found out when I am lying I am that perfect in it" Avneet said with a grin while I made a 'O' shape.

Mafia King Things!

"From when you are getting Panic Attacks?" I asked not able to control myself. She looked at me and smiled before answering.

"4 years" and this shook me to the core. She has been getting panic attacks since 5 years. You could say a broken girl is hidden behind this bubbly Avneet Kaur.

"You know too much serious talk is harmful for health so we better should get some sleep now" she said dramatically to which I rolled my eyes before smiling like a stupid.

"I am sorry" I said looking down feeling extremely guilty

"Its okay I am used to it" she replied smiling but I know she's hurt deep down.

"I am genuinely sorry" I repeated myself and she thought something before replying.

"Will you do anything I'll ask tou too?" She asked and I nodded without thinking anything.

"You have to take me too shopping tomorrow and no arguments" she announced clapping her hands while my eyes popped out of the sockets.

"Wt-" She cut me off.

"I said no arguments" she repeated as she jumped on the bed lying on her side. I sighed and walked till my side. After few mins, I felt Avneet's weight on myself.

"Oyeee pinky promise me that you will take me to shopping" she cried

"Fine I pinky promise that I'll take you to shopping" I muttered and we slept cuddling each other.

All the best to me for tomorrow.