Chapter 15 Part l

"Whoa..." Tori said in awe. Her hands dropped to her sides and tried to not stare at Nine.

"I'll, uh – go get you some clothes." She said, her voice raising a pitch. After a second thought, Tori all but ran out the building. Once the door was shut, she leaned against the wall next to her.

Tori let out a strangled sound.

"Goddess...what have they done to you?" she whispered, remembering all the ghastly scars on Nine's body.

Even so, Slade's mate was stunningly beautiful, even with everything those bastards did to her.

She was extremely tall, roughly 5'10. She topped most males in the pack.

Hell, even Ryan was only 5'9. Tori lightly giggled knowing he wasn't going to be pleased about that. He was already sensitive about his height since all her exes were around 5'11 and taller.

Though she was tall, Nine had a strong build. Not some skinny twig, like those bitches that Tori had seen trying to get with Slade. No, Nine was practically built to be a Luna even if she didn't have an Alpha mate.

Sturdy muscular legs and arms attached to a curvy, but strong body that was covered by scars of all sizes and what seemed like burn marks. Whatever Victor used must have stopped her from healing all those wounds.

The only feminine looking part was her face. But even then, Victor had left his mark making her look intimidating and fiercer.

Nine had a heart shaped face, a small button nose and thin lips. Her skin was extremely pale, Tori could guess the reason was because Victor did not let her outside in the sun.

A large scar ran jaggedly an inch above her right eyebrow to the middle of her cheek, cutting across her eye.

Another scar was on the middle of her left cheek that stretched down to the bottom of her jaw and continued down her neck before stopping above her collar bone. It was a much cleaner cut, which could only mean that it was done on purpose and not an aftermath of a whip or Werewolf scratch.

Tori shivered in disgust at the thought that someone could treat another like that.

The one thing that didn't change in the shift were her piercing cat eyes.

Her white irises had light grey specks in them that made her black pupils more prominent. Tori was completely jealous of the fact that just like an actual cat, Nine's eyes were lined with black to make it look like she had on permanent eyeliner her lower and upper lashes.

Tori let out a whine when she realized that Nine also had long, thick eyelashes.

"She's so lucky!" she groaned out loud, not caring if anyone could hear her. "And her hair!"

Nine's hair was a dark auburn colour. It could easily be mistaken for black but if the lighting in the cell was brighter then you could see the rich burgundy red blending into her hair.

Her hairstyle though, was quite muddled and unkempt.

It was cut short from the back but grew into a thick mess on top of her head that extended to the front until ending in a heavy fringe that veiled her left eye.

Tori snorted realizing that Dexter must have given her the cut.

Poor soul. Completely useless with scissors.

She sighed. Tori finally realized the torment Nine went through her whole life and she couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Victor was a pathetic excuse of a man and will get what's coming to him.