happy new year

*updates will be slowed down till this story gets some LOVE!*

**

"how was it?" you ask harry after you got to the common room, harry coming in later, after he kissed cho. "it was.. wet" he said, looking up at you. "that sounds.." you slowly giggled, looking at him suspicoulsly. "i mean, she was crying" he says.

"that bad at this are you?" ron asks with a smirk. "im sure harrys kissing was more then satisfactory" hermione says, stopping you and ron before you could bully him, and harry nods as if proudly, you rolled your eyes as you pulled your legs up to your chest, looking at them from the armchair you were on.

"cho spends half her time crying these days" hermione sighs "youd think a bit of snogging would cheer you up" ron suggest with a smirk, making you crack out a smile. 'you know what cheers me up?' shut up! 'my daily kill of a muggle' you shook your head and tried coming back into the conversation.

"you must understand how she must be feeling!" hermione exclaims, looking at ron in dissapointment, waiting to his a respond, but he doesnt say anything. "well, obviosly shes feeling sad about cedric, therefor confused about liking harry, guilty about kissing him, conflicted because umridge is pressuring to sack her mum from her job at the ministry, frightened of failing her OWLs because shes so busy worrying about everything else!" she calls as you all look at each other, surprised.

"youve done your research" you huffed as you sunk deeper into the cushins. "oof.. one person couldnt feel all that! theyd explode" ron calls in a smile. "just because youve got the emotional range of a teaspoon" hermione says, and you crack a smile, quickly covering your mouth, but soon enough they all start to laugh.

"what are you laughing about, your emotional range is smaller then mine!" ron called pointing at you accusingly. "excuse me?" you laughed. "do i need to remind you that i am the only one here in a healthy relationship?" you ask, raising your eyebrow.

"youre dating fred!" he calls. "happier and stronger then ever" you smiled. "dating fred is like dating a 5 year old" harry laughs. "yeah, youre telling me" you laughed. "hey, think about freds side" ron says and you look over to him. "fred is dating a manic 5 year old!" he called and you jumped up to wrestle him.

**

"you coming to bed?" fred asks as he steps out of the shower, seeing you standing infront of your desk, one arm wrapped around your stomach, the other fist under your chin as you stared out the window, deep in thought.

he comes behind you and sets his chin on the top of your head, looking outside with you. "whats on your mind?" he asks, you can feel him talking as his jaw moves on the top of your head. "i have a bad feeling" you reply. "what feeling?" he asks. "im not sure.." you sigh as he takes your hands and turns you around. "lets get some sleep" he smiles and pulls you to the bed.

he sits down and looks up at you, his hands slowly wrapping around your waist as he hugs you close, you hug his head as you got on the bed, knees on each side of him as you sat on his lap. "i have an idea" fred says and you look at his face, your hands on the back of his head, playing with his hair. "what idea?"

"new years party! everyone comes here, music, food, alcohol, games" he smiles as you smile at him. "that sounds great! yes, lets do that" you smiled and he slowly smiled warmly at you and kissed your neck as he lays down, you falling on top of his chest.

you promped yourself up, hands over his chest as you rested your chin on your hand and looked at him, his hand on your back, finger brushing on your spine through the thin tanktop you wore. "i think that would be a great getaway" he smiles. "what about umbridge?" you ask. "what do you mean?" and you raise your eyebrow at him. "you know, the toad? that will stomp us if she finds out we are partying?" you ask and he laughs.