at peace

"i wonder what shes thinking about" fred says, looking down at you, sleeping, in the hospital wing. "or dreaming about, i suppose"

**

"hello" you were seated in a dark eery room, sitting on the one end of a long long wooden table, it was completly empty, one of your hands was under the table, while the other was on the table, holding a tall wine glass, inside blood-red wine. looking down, you saw yourself, wearing some black dress with a corset, it was clean and neat.

you looked up again and to the other end of the dark room, and there was the source of the sound. a man was sitting there, everything was dark excpet for his face that illuminated by what looked like candle light, but no candles were around, and so you saw the lightly orange illuminated face of voldemort.

"hello" you answer back. "have you seen the sky today?" he asks. "i did" you answer. "did you like it?" he asks. "i did" you answer back coldly and look down to your hand that held the glass of wine, picking it up and pulling it to youe lips, taking a sip silently. the room was quiet mostly, no conversation was held, just the ocasional question.

"do you know why i am here?" "im sure youre about to tell me" you answer into the dark room. "its nice here" he says, changing the subject. "i think so too" you reply. "your head is quiet messy" he says. "but not this room" he says as you hear the chair he is sitting on scraping the floor and his footsetps. you stay put in your chair, your eyes fixated on the table.

"the pictures of your dads... the traitors" he hisses, you grip onto the glass. "and those... friends of yours... the weasley family" he says as he moves. "the mudblood" he hisses as he looks at hermione picture. "and harry potter" he says as he looks at a picture on the wall. "severus is here too" he says, you could hear his smile, but he doesnt say anything about it.

"but this.." you can hear his footing behind you around your head and to your right side as he stands there. "this is what im here for" he says as you take another sip from your glass, your hand is shaking.

"gellert grindelwald made you his incrasion... you could be a great witch, such power". "i am a great witch" you reply immediatly. "but dont you want... power? ability? be... immortal and undefeated" i do. your head said. "no" your mouth says.

"but, you do know why i want you" he smiles over your shoulder. "the only witch that can bend the elements" he continues. "right" you clear your throat. "such power, to control the elements! the basic human aspects" he moans when he finishs. "the power.." he whispers in your ear, and you dont reply.

"dont you want to prove who you are... dont you want to make sure everyone knows, whos best?" he asks, you can feel his hands on your shoulders, his fingers cold. i do. "i shouldnt" "but why?" he asks. "they know who i am" you answer, closing your eyes to maintian calm.

"you can make they into everyone" he whiseprs in your right ear. "i dont need everyone" you whimpered, your eyes pressed together. "but you can have... everything" i want it.

"im sorry mr riddle" you say, pushing yourself back in the chair. "ill need to ask you to leave" "will you welcome me back?" he asks as you start walking towards an end in the long room, barefoot, with him on your side. "im sure you will come anyway" you sigh as you stand infront of the door.

"very well {Y/N}" he says as he turns to you. "i dont want it, you know" you say before he leaves. "he wants it" you nod at his words. "but thats you" he smiles before you open the door, and he passes to the other side, and you close the door after him and sit back in the chair, and take another sip from your seemingly never ending glass of wine.

"you shouldve taken his offer" you look ifnront of you, gellert is sitting on the other end now, his feet up on the table as he held a glass of wine in his hand. "i dont want to" you answer. "why so?" he asks. "because im not you"

**

with a gasp, your eyes snapped open as you sat up in bed, panting. "{Y/N}?" someone asked as you laid your head in your hands, rubbing your eyes. "ah, finally youre up!" you look up to see madam pomfrey coming to your side.

"finally? how long have i been here?" you ask her. "going on the third day now my dear" she smiled, handing you a glass of water, which you almost spilled. "three days?" you ask shocked.

"well, you had quite the fall there," she says, sitting down. "and now miss black, i would like an explanation to the amount of alcohol we've found in your blood" she says, and you gulp down the water slowly, setting it aside. "can i leave?" you ask, ignoring her. "no" she simply replys as she adjusts herself in her seat, and you drop back on the gurney.

"go on then" she says, crossing her legs, beckoning you to talk. "well," you say as you sit up. "dont you bullshit me missy, ive been here for a while, and when your father was here, just tell me the truth" she cuts you off again.

"it helps me-" you choke out, and take in another deep breath. "it helps keeping the demons at peace" you say as you take another deep breath, and quit trying to explain to her. "ill get you the headmaster" she says, getting up. "please do"

in a couple of minutes, into the room walks dumbeldore and sits by your bed. "how are you feeling?" he asks "i had a dream," you start right away. "voldemort was speaking with me, and gellert was there, and-" you stop to take a deep breath. "what?" he asks. "and i think, hes in my head" you sigh out. "who?" he asks. "both of them. well, gellert is always there, but voldemort, he said he was in my head, looking around there like a house" you tell him.

"it could be.. that gellert is letting him in" he says, and you raise an eyebrow at him. "drunk on power, gellert wants you to join him to be able to gain power again, and rule... the world" he says. "he wants the power, and youre the way for him to get it"

"and what would be my next move, to keep them in peace, and not-" "keep him in place. dont let him get you. dont let him be you" he says and you chuckle. "if you knew what hes saying right now.." you shook your head. "get some more sleep miss black" he smiles, and soon enough, leaves.

**

"{Y/N}!" as you opened your eyes at the shout, you were attacked by a hug from fred, jumping on your gurney, making it move around. "oh, my gosh" he sighs as he hugs you, and you wrap your hands around him.

"you scared me!" he shouts. "i scared me too" you laughed as you hugged hum tight. "what did madam pomfrey say?" he asks. "that i had some, substance" you gulped. "well, a lot of it, in my system, and i couldnt fly with it" you say as he sits beside you on the bed, holding your hand.

"and what are you going to do?" he asks. "i dont know" you reply, shaking your head as you watched his thumb run over your hurting knuckles. "i must learn how to keep then in peace" you sigh.

"one way or another"

***

i tried explaning a little more whats the gellert thing is lmao, kinda of like scozophrenia? but hes actually there.

comment, vote, and follow!

yours, the red demon♧