*mischief managed*

smut... this is smut... you can skip it, nothing importent happens here. just smut, no progression in the story line. and! its my first time writing a smut so.. erm-

**

sitting in the library with your friends, studying silently, your head racing. your legs were crossed as you rubbed your thighs together, not able to keep yourself off.

"we should go see snape, that scary man will drug you and smash you to the moon" gellert says. "no, hes my teacher, no way" you simply tell him, rubbing your temples. "{Y/N} are you ok?" hermione asks. "yes just arguing" you sigh, eyes closed. "what about her? bet she doesnt mind you biting into her neck and licking her blood" he said, your face getting hotter as you swalloed, emberessed. "stop it" you tried again.

"oh, i know, that death eater, with the long white hair" "lucius?" you ask outloud, your friends looking at you confused, you shook your head at them trying to get them off your case.

"yes! him! hes scary, bet he'll spank you with his cane and you could tug at his long hair' he said and you almost moaned at his words, shutting your lips together.

"stop it, i wont fuck lucious malfoy" you tell him, in your head. "well, you gotta, you need the rush, hard, hot and heavy and wet and loud and-" you stood up ubrabtly. "{Y/N}?" "gotta go" you simply say as you turn around and leave the library, walking fast with purpose back to the gryffindor tower.

"oh yes, thats going to be so good, yes yes" gellert says and you burst open freds dorm and grabbed his hand and pull him away from george and up to your own dorm, locking the door.

"what is it love?" he asks concered and you push him back to the bed and straddle his hips, starting to fiddle with his tie. "oh well thats ok" he smiles as he rubs his hands on your hips with a smirk, and you lean forward before he can say anything and kiss him hungrily, biting his lower lip and pushing your tounge into his mouth, dancing with his own tounge.

"hush now" you tell him and he chuckles, watching as you unbutton his shirt and kiss at every part of his skin that is revealing to you, and then lean down and start biting from his neck down to his shoulder. he gasps and smirks, until he hooks his feet under yours and turns you over so hes on top of you, his hands holding your wrists above your head as you panted hungrily, your lips parted in a smirk.

he wraps his hand around your neck and runs his thumb up your chin and over your lips, and then dips it into your mouth as you suck on his thumb. "good girl" he smiles and kisses your forehead, before he starts unbuttoning your shirt and unclasps your bra.

"please freddie, please" you whimper, shutting your eyes. "hush now, busy" he smirks as he bits your shoulder soflty, and when he looks back to your eyes, one if them is white, and he smirks.

"getting animalistic are we?" he asks with a smirk as he leans down and licks from your collar bone down to your breast, his warm tounge around your nipple and then inside his mouth, your eyes rolling into the back of your head as you arch your back, gasping and moaning lowly, whining.

"there there.." he smiled as he circled your other nipple with tounge and closed his lips around it, gently sucking it. when his lips left your breast, you quickly sat up and pushed him back so you were sitting on your knees between his opened legs, your hands immediatly fumbling with his belt.

"patience" he smiled as he tangled his fingers in your {H/C} hair and tugged gently so you looked up, and kissed your lips with his, slowly, passionalty, sensualy, as your hands kept working on his belt and pants and pulled them down his thighs. he gets up and takes off his pants, and while watching you wiggle out of your pants and stay in your black panties as he sits back down against the head board, his legs apart.