gentle

"thats outrages! thats horrible!" harry called as you rubbed te back of your hand gently. "i need to find a way to cure this before the holidays" you sighed. "cant let sirius or remus see this" you muttered, harry agreeing with you.

as you turned a corner, you clashed right into someones chest who was standing in the corridor, with his arm leaning on the wall.

"hello my love" fred stopped you and harry on your way to the gryffindor tower again. "hello freddie" you smiled as you gently sat your palm on his chest and kissed his lips softly for a few seconds until you let go, his arm leaning on the wall as he looked down at you with a amirk. "what have you been up to?" he asks. "detention" you smile and his face drops. "with.. umbridge?" he asks and you nod, immediatly he losses his composure and grabs onto your hand and look at the fresh scars on it.

"oh no.." he holds your fingers and puts your hand to his forehead, shaking his head slowly. "im so sorry" he whispers as he kisses the back of your hand. "its fine freddie... its fine" you mummbled as he pulled you aside and to a side corridor, and sat you down on a bench, he gets to his knees infront of you and puts his forehead to your hands again.

"freddie its alright" you smiled gently, your eyes welling up with tears, not because you were hurt, but because of how emotional, gentle and caring he was for you. "{Y/N} you need to be more careful with detentions now... its dangerous" he says and you look down at him and cup his cheeks in your hands, rubbing your thumbs over his cheekbones, staring deeply into his brown eyes with your gentle {E/C} ones, pressing your forehead to his.

"freddie, i will be fine" you simply said as you drew his face closer to you and kissed his lips softly, his hands traveling up your thighs and to your hips and back down again, rubbing them softly as you kissed his lips slowly, your lips capturing his bottom one between yours, and then he does the same to you as your fingers tangle in his red hair, his chest is pressing into your knees as his hands roam your thighs, hips and then the tips of his long fingers sneak into your shirt and up your sides slowly and gently.

"{Y/N}?" you and fred jump at the sound of your name being called gently. fred pulls back, his hands still on the sides of youe hips as you look over his shoulder to see alice giggling. "alice.." you sighed as you put your chin on freds head with a sigh, and then stood up, fred taking your hand and softly and gently runs his thumb over your new scar.

"i wanted to see if you could help me" she smiled up at you and the much taller then you-and her- of course- fred. "of course" you smiled. "alice, meet fred, my boyfriend" you smiled up at him and he squated down infront of her.

"youre alice?" he asks and she nods shyly. "as {Y/N} told you, im fred, how do you know her?" fred asks. "she helped me get back to my room after cerfew" alice smiled. "is that so" he smiled up at you  "yeah, that night when you asked me to get that screechsnap for you" you smirked as you crossed your arms over yoir chest and he laughed.

"so {Y/N} can you help me?" she ask looking up at you, and you looked at fred. "see me later mr weasley" you smirked and he got up and kissed your temple as his hand crept slowly over your waist, alice standing there uncomfortably. "take care of her for me" fred told alice and she giggled. "ill do my best" she smiled and after he winks at you the last time, he leaves back to his brother in the corridor to help him sell weasley products.

"what help do you need alice?" you ask the girl in her robe. "i wanted you to teach me some more spells! they arent teaching us anything" she says with a big grin. shes a very emotional girl.

"alright then, what do you want me to teach you?" you ask. "i dont know" she looked up at you, you shook your heaf at her. '11 is the perfect age to learn the unforgivable curses' he says

"i see you came prepeared" you sninkered and she giggled, her cheeks reddning. "we need to find a place to practice... umbridge doesnt let us use magic anymore" you sighed. "lets go to my dorm" you said and started walking back to the gryffindor common room, the girl beside you trying to keep up with your fast pace.

**

"{Y/N}!" hermione calls and you turn around, looking for her until you spot her on the sofa with ron and harry, you walk over to them and motion for alice to follow suit as you stand above them.

"hey guys" you smiled, but before any word was said, hermione garbbed onto your fingers and studied the back of your hand, then looked up at you, her eyes mixed with a concered and scared look.

"its fine" you simply said as you pulled your hand back. "we'll be up in our dorm" you smiled at her sideways and guided alice with you upstairs.

"whats on your hand?" alice asks. "its nothing" you said as you opened the door to your dorm and alice stepped in, you shut the door behind her.

alice looked around, shocked at the room. one side was tidy and clean, and the other was so messy and full of papers and other stuff. "make yourself comfortable, we'll start in a minute" you said as you walked to the chest infront of your bed and pulled out a glass bottle of whiskey.

"whats that?" she asks as she stabds there. "whiskey" you answer as you smack your lips and set it back down. "well, lets try teaching you Rictusempra" you smiled as you crossed your legs under you in the bed.

"whats that?" she asks. "the tickling charm, if you can cast it strongly enough, it will be even usable in duels" you smiled at her and her face lit up. "how do i do it?" she asks eagerly.

"first, know how to pronounce" you said, pointing your finger up. "repeat after me ric-tuh-SEM-pra!" you tell her. "rictosempra!" she calls and you click your tounge. "i said tuh, not to" you point out and she nods, trying again. "reictuhsempra!" she says. "decent, now, wand movement" you pulled out your wand and demonstrated. "just your wand forward" you smiled and she nodded.

"go on then" you smiled and she pulled out her wand and repeated it time after time, until from the tip of her wand came a silver jet of light, and you both smiled widely. "i did it!" she called with a huge grin, squealing around. "great! well done squeak" you smiled, leaning back on your elbows.

"now, lets go test your new found knowledge" you smiled as you grabbed her hand and took her to the stairs to the gryffindor tower, looking down at the common room.

"choose your victim" you smiled and she giggled as she scanned across the classroom, until she smiled widely. "found it" she said as she carefully pointed her wand and casted the spell, and before you knew it, ron was rolling on the floor, laughing and giggling.

you cackled loudly as you fuzzled her hair. "good job squeak!" you called and she smiled up at you with that smile of hers that never seemed to fade, and you pulled her downstairs to your friends, waiting for ron to calm down while you laughed.

"well guys" you put your hand around alices shoulders. "what do you think of my new apprentice?"

***

alice coming in the middle of snogging fred. sweet.

comment, vote ans follow!

yours, the red demon♧