Chapter 7

Thankyouu licia17 for voting on chapter 6

Thankyouu babysmiles for adding this story to one of her list

Thankyouu katlynami for giving a feedback of the new cover and voting on chapter 6!

This chapter is dedicated to them! ^^

If I'm missing someone, tell me. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP :

'' I gotta go,'' I told them, said goodbye to them and grabbed Hailey to my car without forgetting our bags as soon as possible and sped out of the house but before I could hear something confusing.

'' You think Alpha Cain is her mate..?'' My mum asked my dad in a low tone when we grabbed our bags.

'' Maybe, sweetheart..'' my dad muttered.

Cain.......Alpha...........mate?

Aren't Alpha and Mate words you could find werewolf-related...?

I shrugged it off thinking that maybe my mum was probably reading too many novels and movies.

And sped off to school happily in my spare car, still not knowing why I was happy to go to school..

Chapter 7-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Cain's POV*

I woke up with an insanely good mood maybe its cause of yesterday. I finally got to spend time with her! Even though it was only for a while but I'm glad I'm not in the shadows for her anymore! And to top it all, I'm special to her! She didn't made any mean comments after the first few! Though I maybe need to still keep some space from her. Won't wanna ruin her rep.

I was still sitting on my bed when there was a knock on my door.

''  Cain! You up? Its Ron,'' He told me from the other end of the door.

'' Yeah, come in,'' I replied.

He came in with a ticked off face.

'' Rogues have been sighted near the territory,'' He spoke with a low voice which meant business.

Rogues..........they haven't been sighted near my territory for quite long..why would they be now?

'' Gather up the strongest members and make sure they don't go inside my territory. But, if you come across one, catch him/her and bring him/her to me,'' I replied. 

He nodded and left the room. I stood up from my bed and did all my morning routines, which includes dressing down, only at school.

After I did my morning routines, I went down the stairs to see my lil sis which was a 5 year old bundle of happiness, Rosie, colouring on the living room table. I looked around to only see my parents and sis. Guess Ron had gone back to the pack house.

'' Hey Rosie!'' I greeted her while ruffling her brown hair. 

'' Hi brother,'' She replied while grinning happily which showed her pearly whites.

'' Cain! Eat up!'' My mother told me from the kitchen.

'' Sure, mom!'' I replied and went to the kitchen where my father was drinking his coffee and reading the daily newspaper and my mother who was preparing my plate.

'' So, where did you go on the run yesterday, son?'' my dad asked and looked up from his morning paper with a smirk on his face while my mom had just served my plate and sat down next to me with a smile on her face. I suddenly blushed. What the hell? I DO NOT BLUSH!

'' You know.. around our territory... no biggie,'' I replied to him mumbling while eating my omelet.

'' What's her name?!'' My mother suddenly asked with happiness clear on her face and a mischievous glint in her eyes.