Chapter 11

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! :

So I've been thinking of changing my username. I still don't know what to use so if the author of this book is not chocookie28 but the bio is the same, then I've changed my username! I'll tell y'all about my new username if I've done so anyway! *lol* By the way, thankyou for reading this! >u<!

----------

THANKYOUU CarlosVarela0 for for commenting and voting on chapter 10!!

THANKYOUU MasqueradingAsaChild for becoming a fan!!

THANKYOUU KallistaS for becoming a fan!!

THANKYOUU 4soccer4 for voting on chapter 10!!

THANKYOUU XxXIrishSheepXxX for adding this story to one of her reading lists!

thankyou thankyou thankyou soo muchhhh!!! <3

RECAP : 

He was still muttering random things I heard crashing sounds mixed with loud growling sounds. It came from the large window in the living room.

Both the unknown person, who had finally snapped out of his trance, and me quickly snapped our heads to where the noise came from.

And there stood a huge midnight black wolf accompanied by a familiar dark brown wolf, a light brown wolf and a lot of huge wolves.

I looked straight into the huge black wolf's eyes and was surprised.

I've never seen Cain's wolf until now.

And it was beautiful.

  CHAPTER 11----------------------------------------------------   

* Veronica's POV* 

'' Hey, I surrender,'' the guy said while raising both of his arms in a surrendering manner and smirking.

Yea, we can't believe people who smirks while surrendering.

Cain must have thought of that too because instead of sparing him, he advanced forward while growling.

 the dark brown advanced to me and nudged me from the side as if asking me to follow but no way in hell am i gonna leave Cain! Woah....where did that thought come from..

The nudging became stronger that I was forced to walk or I'll fall. While walking I kept on glancing back to see Cain growling at the still smirking guy. I should give the unknown guy a name, its kinda hard. I'll call him Wes 2 cause I'm that creative.

'' UGHHHH! can you just stop nudging me?! its really annoying!'' I finally yelled in frustration, we were already outside the mansion.

The dark brown wolf whimpered a little and soon I knew why she whimpered. She was Claire and I had never been that rude to her.

'' I'm so sorry Claire.. I didn't know it was you,'' I told her feeling guilty. She was just only asking me to leave.

She barked in response, as if telling me it was okay. I just smiled at her but suddenly remembered Cain.

'' I gotta go back inside!'' I exclaimed while turning back.

'' Don't! Veronica!!'' Claire's voice boomed. She may have turned to human again. Its a good thing my back was facing her. I wouldn't want to see anyone not wearing clothes..

'' Why!? He's in there because of me! What if he gets hurt!?'' I quickly clamped my mouth shut after saying that. I can't believe I just said that out loud..

'' He won't. Trust me. If you get back in there, Cain would have to protect you and his risk of being hurt would be stronger,'' she said in a calm but deadly tone. I had never heard her use this tone before//it kinda scares me but it didn't stop me from retaliating.

'' But-'' I was cut short.

'' For goodness sake Veronica! The best fighters in the pack are in there and who are they fighting against?! A mere single rogue!'' She spat. wow. Remind me to not anger her.

'' But, still!!!!'' I yelled before an excruciating pain overwhelmed me that even made me went t my knees. I couldn't even stand up.

'' What's happening to me?'' i managed to choked out.

'' You're shifting. Just try to relax and let you inner self out. Relax, relax, relax...'' She replied softly and calmly. It made me more relaxed too.

After a while the pain soothed but only for a moment.

The pain came back with full force, stronger than ever. It felt like my body was burning inside...I kept screaming. I heard cracking bones repeatedly. It scared me..

'' Veronica? I need you to relax and let your wolf out,'' Cain's soothing voice filled my ears but it was different..his voice was kind of raspy..like he was crying.

I wanted to ask him why he cried but I can't. The pain became more painful that I screamed oh so loudly that I think it could be heard throughout the whole area.

The pain became more painful, if it could, before it suddenly stopped.

I opened my eyes to see everything much more clearer, I could even hear the ants walking if thats possible and everything just seemed to sharpen. Its like all my five senses had been advanced to a whole new level.

I suddenly caught a whiff of a very exhilarating smell.. it was like the forest mixed with elegant roses all over it was so unique, it stood out. I could even picture out the scent.

I looked over to the owner of that scent to see Cain looking at me with pride, awe and happiness.

' Mate!' a voice inside me spoke.

END OF CHAPTER 11 ! 

yaaayy! she shifted! sorry if its short or rushed. Thankyou for readingg ! You all are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

- flora x