Chapter 4

--------------------yay chapter 4! And as u all know, as promised, I decided to make this chapter way longer than chap 3 so thanks y'all for readingg! Oh and I just noticed some mistakes on the previous chapter and I have corrected it so it won't be confusing.Check it out ;) thanks for reading this story until this far ;)-----------------------------

Last but not least, Thanks a lot 4soccer4 for voting all of the three chapters! I really appreciate that. xD

* Veronica's POV*

After our little exchange of glances, he looked away and went for the lunch line and lined. 

I was a little bit sad though, that he looked away. But it was a good thing as if he didn't, I would spend my whole day staring at his gorgeous eyes..

'' Veronicaaaaaaaaaaaaa'' someone snapped me back to reality, and that someone is none other than Claire, who was looking at me worriedly with a very furious Beth. Why was she furious? weirdo..

'' Yeah?'' I replied Claire.

'' You, Veronica Melone, dozed off earlier,'' 

'' I know,'' I replied and she just rolled her eyes.

I looked at Beth who was still furious and her face had anger and jealousy written all over them. What the heck would she be jealous and angry? She seemed fine just a while ago..

'' Beth, you need to go,'' Claire told her with a scared tone. What the hell was she scared about? It was only Beth, right?

Then, they stayed silent while looking at each other. Call me a freak but I think they're talking to each other in their minds. How though?

After 5 minutes or so, Beth scramed away with a smug looking Claire beside me.

'' Why did she suddenly leave?'' I asked Claire.

'' Don't know, maybe she calmed down,'' she replied back with her eyes looking anywhere but me which is what she always did when she lied.

I just shrugged and decided not to push it. And I just realised we didn't even have any food. 

And hurriedly lined, considering lunch break would almost be over. I didn't even know that it had been almost an hour. That was fast.

* Cain's POV *

School went by so fast without any excitement going on, except for the morning and  lunch break where Veronica and I looked at each other. She's beautiful...and maybe she was wondering about the spur of electricity which happened when I helped her up this morning? Maybe.

I unlocked my Ferrari and sped home.

 '' Mom, I'm home,'' I shouted after I got home.

'' Cain? You're here. We're going for a run later. You still remember?'' mom asked me as soon as she got down the stairs.

Every Tuesday, my pack, The Silver Pendant pack, goes for a run together. Together as in 317 wolves including me. Yes, we're a large pack.

 '' Yeah, I'm going upstairs first,'' I replied.

 I got up the stairs towards my room before hearing my mom mutter an 'ok' with my super sharp were senses.

I released my horrible glasses and unclasped my suspenders and went back downstairs to see some of the pack had gathered.

As soon as I reached the last flight of stairs, the room suddenly became quiet, opposite of what it was before with the many chattering here and there.