Chapter 20 - Execution of Plan B

At the Energy Plant, the same day when Ash defeated Bede:

"Alright listen up," said Rose as he and Oleana stood in front of fifteen employees.

"Last time, there were four of you and the seven traitors that attempted to attack Ash in Galar Mine No. 2, which unfortunately didn't go too well," said Rose, causing Employees 1-4 to slightly drop their heads in shame.

"Don't feel bad. It was out of our control. So this time, there will be eleven more of you guys to carry out this plan. Instead of confronting Ash and his friends from the front, surround them in all directions. That way, they will have a lower chance to escape," said Rose.

"Another important thing is that you guys will not be wearing our uniform when carrying out this plan because if the plan fails, it will give away who we are, in which Ash and his friends can use as evidence," said Oleana.

"So now, Employees 1-4 will first contact the traitors to see where they are. And once their location has been confirmed, the whole lot of you will meet at the designated place and carry out the plan," said Oleana.

Seconds later, Employees 1-4 then began to contact the traitors, in which their photos began to appear on a large screen near them.

"What's up? Got something to tell us?" asked Trip.

"Well, we have decided on what our next plan shall be," said Employee 1.

"What is it?" asked Calem.

"First off, we need to know where you guys are right now," said Employee 2.

"Circhester City. Trip and Calem have managed to defeat Melony during their individual gym battles," said Misty.

"I see. Alright, here's the plan. Last time our attack failed because of the fact that we confronted Ash and his friends from only the front. This time, instead of just us four usual employees and you seven, there will be another eleven of us, and we will do the same thing except we surround them in a circle," said Employee 3.

"Sounds great," said Drew.

"Since you guys are in Circhester City, we'll need you lot to stay there until we meet you at the Pokemon Centre," said Employee 4.

"Once we meet up in Circhester City, where shall we conduct the plan?" asked May.

"Well Ash and his friends are most likely on the way from Ballonlea Town, we'll carry it out in Route 7, which contains large forest areas, so it's easier for us to remain hidden until we confront them," said Employee 5.

"When will you guys arrive at Circhester City?" asked Kenny.

"Well since it's still early afternoon, we'll meet you guys later this evening and find a place to stay overnight," said Employee 6.

"So fifteen of you guys? Isn't it a little weird seeing 15 people wearing an unknown uniform in public?" asked Iris.

"Well this time, we won't be wearing the uniform because if the plan does not work out, then Ash and his friends won't be able to identify who we are and what we are affiliated with," said Employee 7.

"And I'm guessing that if we do fail, then we throw away smoke bombs like last time?" asked May.

"That's correct," said Employee 8.

"Brilliant, see you guys tonight then," said Calem and the seven traitors then disappeared from the screen.

Update on Ash's Galar Team with the following new Pokemon, moveset included:

Mimey (Mr. Mime): Calm Mind, Dazzling Gleam, Mystical Fire, Psychic.

The next day, with Ash and his friends at Hammerlocke City, eating lunch at a pizza and pasta restaurant: