Distracting Ginny

Enjoy!

Chapter 2

Only the previous day, Hermione had told him off for distracting Ginny when she ought to be working hard for her examinations.

Ginny sat in the common room studying for Herbolgy. She had been working for hours, as her O.W.Ls were no less than a month away.

"Hey Gin!" Ginny looked around and saw Harry sitting next to her.

"Hi." She said, smiling weakly.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Well what does it look like I'm doing?" Said Ginny. "Look Harry, my O.W.Ls are less than a month away and I also need to finish this Herbolgy essay."

"But you've been working for hours Ginny, just take a little break." Harry suggested, tucking a strand of her hair, behind her ear.

Ginny thought for a bit, then said, "I guess I have been working for hours. A ten minute break won't hurt."

"Great!" Harry jumped up.

"But only ten minutes and then I'm going back to studying." Said Ginny as he pulled her into a kiss.

"You know Harry," Ginny said as they broke apart. "I don't need more than three OWLs."

Harry frowned. "Three OWLs? Don't you think you need at least five to fully graduate?"

"Yes but I want to make quidditch my career." Ginny said. "I want to play chaser for the Holyhead Hapries. And how many OWLs do you need to just play quidditch?"

"You'd make a great chaser Ginny!" Said Harry, beaming at her.

"But what will mum say?" Ginny said looking down at her hands. "I know she wants me to do something productive and playing quidditch is definitely not on her list."

"Ginny," Harry said taking her hands into his, looking at her in the eye. "I promise you that I will fully support you in your career choice on playing quidditch."

Ginny smiled at him and pulled him into a kiss which then turned into a full on snog session.

"Harry, Ginny!" Hermione shrieked from behind. They both broke apart and looked at her. "Ginny you're supposed to be studying and Harry you're not supposed to be distracting her!" She said angrily.

"But she's been working for hours, she needs a break Hermione." Harry told his best friend.

"I know you two! It starts with just a kiss then turns into a snog session then you both run off somewhere!" She said.

"Been spying on us have you, Hermione?" Said Ginny at which Hermione went a bit red.

"I- no! I just-" Hermione stuttered trying to think of the right words. "Your O.W.Ls are really close Ginny and Harry shouldn't be distracting you."

"I was just taking a ten minute break, then I was going to go back to studying." Ginny told Hermione.

"Well alright then, but Harry if I see you distracting Ginny again, whilst she is studying . . ." Hermione started

"I won't." Harry said quickly.

"Alright. I'm going to the library and Harry you're comming with me, that way I know Ginny is focused."

Harry and Ginny, both rolled their eyes.

"Come on then Harry." Hermione walking towards the potrait.

Harry gave Ginny a see-you-later kiss and followed Hermione out of the common room.