Chapter Ten: In France

****************************************
THERE WILL BE SOME KOREAN IN HERE BUT DON'T WORRY CAUSE I ALSO PUT IN THE TRANSLATIONS :)
****************************************

****************************************THERE WILL BE SOME KOREAN IN HERE BUT DON'T WORRY CAUSE I ALSO PUT IN THE TRANSLATIONS :)****************************************

"If sleep were a person then I'd marry it." -Amara Abdullahi, FH
CHAPTER TEN: In France

Amara Abdullahi

Today was the first day of Ramadan so Nur woke us all up for Suhur. Amran was the only one who doesn't have to fast because you know... she's pregnant. I don't mind waking up at 4 AM and eating, I actually like it. I love the feeling of Ramadan. I remember as a kid, Hamid and I would stay up all night just watching movies until it was time for Suhur. I really miss doing that but sadly we can't do it anymore. It also sucks we're not spending it with our mother. After I ate a quick bowl of cereal and drank lots of water, I waited until prayer time then prayed in my room. After I was done wth my salah, I crashed back into my bed and went to sleep. Oh god I love me my sleep. If sleep were a person then I'd marry it.

* * *

I suddenly felt someone pushing me from side to side softly and let out a groan as I tossed over to the other side of the bed and tried to go back to sleep. That's when I felt ice cold water trickling down my back and jumped up in the air. "Ahh! I'm so going to kill you Hamid!" I shrieked as I ran after my twin who was also running at an incredible speed. "I pushed but you didn't wake up! What else was I suppose to do!?" He asked with a laugh as he continued running at the same time. What else was he suppose to do!? What does this kid mean, how about ask!?

"Oh what about this!? Amara wake up! Allah gave you a voice for a reason!" I shouted as I dodged a chair he put in front of me. I didn't run track for 5 years for nothing bro! I thought to myself. He quickly ran inside his room and shut the door with speed I've never seen before. I then looked at my soaked pajamas and groaned. I hate it when I'm wet! Ugh, I'm gonna kill this kid. Ya Allah give me patience with him, I prayed.

* * *

We only have one more day until our trip to Europe and I can't believe I'm going to spend almost half of Ramadan over there. What I'm really excited to see is the Eiffel Tower especially if we go around night time. It would be amazing just looking up at the star filled skies while standing on one of the most famous places in the world. That's always been a dream of mine and now In Shaa Allah that dream will hopefully become a reality. The best part is that I'm going to be there with the people I care about. The only thing that would make it better is if my whole family could come as well. "I'm going to miss you Umma." I confessed as I kissed my mom on her forehead. "Na do!" Mom replied, using her mother tongue. "Saranghae, Umma." I replied as a tear unknowingly rolled down my cheeks. Todaym I was the only one that came to visit Umma because everyone else was too busy and said that they'd come later. I also wanted some one on one time with my mother.