Chapter ten Dance for Me

Chapter ten

Dance for Me

I could barely keep my eyes open as I finished my shift at the cafe. After Jimmy’s visit last week, I hadn’t been sleeping, and it didn’t help I was running short on money. Corbin was the only reason I was able to make rent that month, and I only had a week to come up with the rent again.

Emerging from the back door of the cafe, I staggered down the street toward Michael’s club. I hadn’t been back there since bailing on him for Corbin. I slipped through the back halls to the bar only to be slammed up against the wall by an angry red faced man.

“Where the hell have you been?” spat Michael. 

I was too tired and overwhelmed by everything that had been going on to say anything and just  stare at him.

“You told me you’d be here, Gavin.” He tightened his grip on me. “I’m tired of sending paying customers away. You’re costing me money when you’re supposed to be earning it.”

“Sorry,” I whispered. “I do-don’t know…” I shook my head. “Sorry.”

He threw me forward. “Move. You own me money, and you’re paying it off tonight.” 

He kept a firm grip on me as he led me to the stairs. I just followed behind and didn’t say a thing. Michael forced me into his private room and slammed the door. I sat down on the bed and stared at the floor.

“Take your clothes off,” ordered Michael as he poured himself a drink.

I took off my jacket and shirt and tossed them on the floor. Michael watched as I took off my pants and laid down, naked, on the bed. He slowly walked over to me and sat at my side. His hands ran down my chest.

“You’re losing weight.”

I simply laid there, struggling to keep my eyes open. 

He lifted my chin. “What’s going on, Gavin?”

Looking away, I rolled onto my side. “Just do what you want.”

Michael wrenched me back and grabbed my face. “You let someone fuck you.”

I knocked his hand away and found myself curling into a ball. “He raped me,” I muttered, “and then things went from there.”

Michael pulled back the covers and helped me under them. “I’ll get my money back later.” Returning to his private stash of alcohol, he poured me a drink and walked back over to the bed.

I happily took it from him and down it in a matter of seconds. 

“Get some sleep,” he said, rubbing his face. “You’re worthless to me if you can’t even get it up.” Grabbing a bottle of liquor, he set it on the nightstand next to me. “I’ll be back later.” He left the room without another word. 

I snatched the bottle and took a couple swigs before settling back in the bed. My eyes shut on their own soon after. 

***

I woke with Michael laying beside me. Sitting up, I reached for the liquor bottle, but found that it was missing.

“You’ve had enough,” muttered Michael. 

“Whatever,” I breathed, sinking into the bed. 

He grabbed me and pulled me under him. “What’s going on, Gavin?” he asked as his hands roamed my body.

“Corbin slipped something in my drink a few weeks ago,” I replied in a soft voice. “He’s been making me bottom for him, or he’ll go public.”