✰ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

THOUGH HANNAH HAD NOT told her brother which day the cast of ' One Chicago ' would be arriving to train with the national team, he revealed himself to have figured out from an unknown third–part as he woke her up with a series of text messages. There were no general coherance in the messages, a few of his sentences lacked words, and many of his words lacked letters, but Hannah understood he was excited to hear, and excited to know if Marina or Sophia were among the cast–members showing up for the trainings.

               She chuckled, pressing the call button, her phone not even being able to ring once before Dean had picked up, his voice rushed and excited as he spoke. "Have you met them yet? Who will be there? Can you give my number to Sophia? Or to Marina? Or to both?"

               "Calm down there, Deano." Hannah rolled her eyes, putting the phone on speaker as she got out from under the warm covers, finding something to wear for the day. "I still actually have no clue, whatsoever, as to which members from the cast will be showing up. I will, however, make sure to rub it in your face if one of them do show up."

               "You know, a part of me got close to ordering a ticket and flying out to join you." The young goalkeeper admitted, and Hannah could hear the sigh escaping his lips through the phone. "In fact, I think you might want to thank Marie; had she not tackled me, taken away my phone and turned off the wifi, I might actually have been in Chicago right now."

               Hannah was unsure what to say, instead trying her best not to laugh out loud at the image of Marie tackling Dean to the floor ( a sight that was awfully familiar to her ). "So, you didn't think of any other way to get a ticket?"

               "I tried talking to Juan, but Marie had already confronted him about it. You know, I said he had a good influence on her, but now I'm not so sure. I don't like them together; they're like the mean parents, and I don't get to do anything." Dean huffed, making his sister chuckle. "Don't laugh, they're not happy with you going on this trip."

               "Apart from the fact that they couldn't care less about what I do." Hannah rolled her eyes. "You see, Deano, I'm an adult. You should be too, but something went wrong."

               "Is that why someone hired Marie and Juan to act as my parents? Because quite frankly, I don't know how to feel about that." Dean scoffed, making Hannah chuckle. "Stop laughing at me, I'm really having a rough time accepting the fate of my future being tragic, and — somewhat Spanish?"

               "I hope you've come to realize that this was all brought onto you by none other than yourself." Hannah snorted, placing her clothes at the foot of the hotel–bed. "However, I need to get ready for a long day at the training pitch. I have a feeling it's going to be hilarious."

                The siblings said their goodbyes, before Hannah quickly ( or as quickly as possible ) went through her morning routine. She knew the team would be heading down to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast before she was done getting ready, but it didn't worry her; she knew she would be able to finish her entire breakfast before Joe Hart could even finish two slices of toast due to his constant, happy chatter. However, that didn't stop her from getting ready as quickly as she could, and to her surprise, she found herself joining Harry Maguire in the elevator.

He smiled warmly, stretching out an arm to hold the doors open for her. "Good morning, Hannah." Harry spoke shyly, lowering his head a little. It was odd, how a man like him could be this shy; he was a born leader, someone who always knew how to rally the troops, and in front of the cameras he showed a charisma even many talk–show hosts lack. Yet, as soon as every part of his career was stripped away, you were left with a gentle soul whose only fear was to cause sadness and disappointment.

A chuckle escaped his lips, however, as he noticed how the journalist had entered some sort of trance, getting completely lost in her own thoughts. "Hannah, I was asking if you're enjoying the trip so far? I don't know about you, but we haven't exactly had the most eventful time so far."

Hannah sighed, leaning against the hard wall of the elevator, patiently waiting for it to reach the right floor. "It's been time at the hotel, trying to beat my jet–lag, really, but I'm enjoying it so far. How about you, Harry? I mean you've had practices since we arrived, so you haven't been able to explore or anything, but are you enjoying your time?"

               "I am." Harry smiled as the elevator came to a stop, the two of them exiting together. The reception of the hotel was quiet, only a faint sound of music filling the large, open room as the two of them stepped out of the elevator. "It'll be interesting to see who shows up today — I can't really say I've ever watched any of the shows."

"I have watched them, but well — me liking the shows can never be compared to my brother's obsession." Hannah rolled her eyes, getting a chuckle from Harry in response.

"I'm surprised Dean hasn't showed up here. He does know what's coming for the team, after all, though I wonder if he's aware that Jordan and Wayne will be heading to the set to have a guest–role in an episode or two." The centre–back chuckled, before wandering off to join Joe and Kyle for breakfast. Hannah, on the other hand, found a table of her own, simply observing the team.

The various players, though not sitting together as a whole unit, seemed to have a good time, and Hannah could not see one face that was not smiling throughout the meal. She found herself smiling too, looking forward to seeing the guys have fun with the cast of ' One Chicago '.