twenty-eight

*ivy's p.o.v.*

    UGHHHHHHHHH. It's one day till cotillion and I'm stuck with fucking Theodore Nott as my fucking escort. If I had a time turner, I'd go back in time and rejected his proposal to be my escort to the cotillion. After our break last night, the last thing I want to do is attend dinner and the ball with him. I'm just going to ignore him the whole night and probably hang out with Draco since it's at his home.

    "Hey, sis", Pansy said skipping into my bedroom. "So... I saw you with Draco last night"

    "And...", I said as my cheeks started to get hot.

    "You two looked like you were having a good time"

    "Yeah, we did"

    "Are you still stuck with Nott being your escort?"

    "Sadly, yes"

    "He's such a dick", she groaned. "I can't believe he got mad at you for breaking up with him. He had it coming"

    "Yeah, well... It's over now"

    "I'm sorry, Ivy"

    "For what?"

    "For not seeing the signs sooner. Theo was only interested in you once you started sleeping with him. I'm shit sister for not seeing it"

    "It's not your fault, P"

    "Well, if you need any encouragement to get through the night, I have some", she said with a wink.

    "Thanks, P. I might actually need it"

    "Let me know when you want it. Now, get dressed we'll be leaving soon", she said before walking out of my room.

    I walked into my closet to look for my outfit for tonight. I want to wear something so hot, Theo is going to regret using me just to get his dick wet, keeping in mind this is a school event and Professor McGonagall might faint is she saw me in a low cut mini dress. It is a classy and elegant dinner after all, I can't arrive in a Versace slip dress with my tits coming through.

    After digging through my closet for ten minutes, I found the perfect revenge out fit that is elegant but... somewhat trashy at the same time. I put on my black Chanel set with the matching chain belt and black thigh high socks with my black platform boots. I wore my gold wrist watch and pinned my hair back with a gold Chanel hair clip. Before walking out the door, I sprayed my perfume on and walked over to Pansy's room.

    Pansy had on a black silk mini dress with a pair of velvet green platform boots and accessorized with silver jewelry. She pulled her hair back and her bangs hanging in front of her face.

    "You look beautiful, P", I said string on the edge of her bed.

    "Thanks. You don't look bad yourself. Theo is going to punch the wall when he sees you in that"

    "I honestly regret wearing that blue dress to the house party before graduation"

    "Ugh", she groaned. "I know. That would've been the perfect post breakup dress. Well, I think that Chanel set is going to make Draco melt"

    "Draco? Why would Draco 'melt'?"

    "Oh... nothing...", she sang.

    "Okay..."

    "Don't worry about it, Ives", she said brushing out her hair for the last time. "Anyways, we gotta go. I told Blaise I was going to meet him ten minutes ago". Pansy walked over to me and grabbed my hand as we apparated to the Malfoy Manor.