seven

*ivy's p.o.v.*

I was walking through the courtyard corridor to go read my book out on the grass underneath the large tree. While I was walking, I was looking down at the floor until I ran into someone. I looked up from the ground and saw that it was Blaise who looked really distraught and flushed.

"Sorry", I said to Blaise who didn't seem to care that I just ran into his body. "Hey, is everything okay?"

"Fucking Janessa Goodwin just broke up with me", he said trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"The Hufflepuff witch?"

"Yeah"

"I didn't know you two were dating"

"We aren't... We weren't. We were just fucking around, but still, she ended things with me. Janessa said that I'm too self centered and don't care about her enough"

"Well, did you care about her?"

"Yeah..."

"You don't sound so sure"

"I'm not her fucking boyfriend. I didn't know I'm supposed to check up on her every single fucking day"

"Did you to come up with terms or something like that when you started your little... situationship?"

"No"

"Well, I don't know what to tell you"

"Whatever, her head was trash anyways. She always used teeth and-"

"Blaise", I said cutting him off, "I don't want to hear about your sex life"

"Right", he sighed.

"Come here", I said opening my arms and hugging him. I then started to feel his hand leave my waist and move down to the waistband of my skirt. "Blaise... your hand is moving a little to low"

"Right, sorry", he said pulling away. "You're with Theo or whatever"

"I'm not with Theo, we're just having out"

"So you're free to fuck", he said with a smirk.

"Oh, Blaise", I said patting his chest before walking away from him.

Don't get me wrong, Blaise is a great guy but I barely started having any kind of physical contact with boys until last year. Theo was my first kiss and first... everything. I'm not used to the whole casual hook up thing and seeing how things turned out for Blaise, I should probably talk to Theo about what we are. I don't want to get too emotionally attached to Theo because I don't really want a boyfriend right now. Hopefully, Theo feels the same way and we can continue to be good friends.

When I got to the tree, I laid down my robe and sat on top of it with my legs crossed. I opened up my book, Odyssey, by Homer. Whenever my family and I visit London during the summer to get out school supplies in Diagon Alley, I always sneak out to the book shop there and buy muggle books. I find that muggle books are more fascinating and has more imagination than wizard books.

I could feel the November breeze blow in face and goosebumps started to from all over my arms and my legs, even though I was wearing fleece lined tights. I started to get up so I can put my robe on but someone threw a robe over my shoulders. When I looked up, I saw Theo standing next to me. He sat down on the ground next to me with his legs crossed.

"Hey, you look cold", Theo said with a cheeky little smile on his face.

"Thanks, Theo. I actually wanted to talk to you about something", I said clutching his robe.