sixteen

party playlist! *play when the party starts*:

Travis Scott - Can't Say (slowed)

David Guetta - Memories (ft. Kid Cudi) [slowed]

Whethen - Savage (ft. Flux Pavilion & MAX)

Maejor & Wacka Flacka Flame - Lights Down Low

Lana Del Rey - Love

*draco's p.o.v.*

Today is the worst day out of the whole year, Valentine's Day. It's so fucking nauseating seeing everyone snogging in the halls and running around like idiots in "love". Potter and Mudblood Granger had me set up decorations around the castle just for one stupid day. The red and pink hearts everywhere is fucking with my mood. Madam Puddifoot's is probably going to filled with gross snogging teenage witches and wizards.

When I walked into the Slytherin common room today, there were Valentine's Day decorations everywhere and flying love notes. Sitting at a study table were Theo, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, Daphne, Tracey, Pansy, and Ivy. I walked over to the eight of them and sat down in a seat in between Theo and Blaise.

"Hufflepuff is throwing a party tonight. You coming?", Blaise asked me.

"Uh, I don't know yet"

"What about you guys?", he asked the rest of the group.

"A party full of couples dry humping each other? No fucking thanks", Ivy said playing with the ring on her finger.

My thoughts exactly.

"Come on, Ives. It's a party. You can get so hammered you won't notice everyone", Tracey said to her.

"Someone's just a little bitter because she didn't get a valentine", said Pansy.

"I'm not bitter. I could care less about valentines and this stupid ass holiday", Ivy scoffed.

"Theo, you should really shag Ivy tonight. She needs it", Pansy said in a condescending tone.

"Malfoy might be on it first", Crabbe laughed.

"Shut the fuck up", Ivy and I said in unison.

"Too soon?"

"I don't there will ever be a right time", Ivy said to Crabbe.

"Draco", a first year said standing behind me. "I have a letter for you", he said handing me a red envelope.

"Thanks"

"Oh, did Malfoy get a valentine", Blaise teased.

"Perhaps it's from Lily Downing", Goyle said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and opened the red envelope. I slipped the letter out and saw that it was from my mother.

My Beautiful Boy,

Happy Valentine's Day. I love and miss you so so much. I hope you have an amazing day full of love.

love,

Mummy

P.S. I know you've been ignoring my letters about cotillion. Please write back soon. I love you.

I folded the letter back up and slipped it back into the red envelope. I looked over to Ivy who had a curious look on her face. When our eyes met, she quickly looked away and started to talk to Tracey. Does she think the letter was actually from Lily Downing?