one

*ivy's p.o.v.*

    I woke up this morning to Pansy running into my room and jumping into my bed. She laid down next to me and wrapped her arms around my body, trapping my arms. I could smell her lavender perfume and eucalyptus shampoo because of how close she was to me. Her pointy chin was tucked in my neck.

    "Get off of me, Pansy", I groaned.

    "Today marks the last time we'll be riding the Hogwarts Express. You can't tell me you're not excited for seventh year", Pansy said laying down on her back and her hands sitting on her stomach.

    "It's whatever"

    "Come on, Ivy", she said nudging my shoulder. "It's our seventh year. We have to live it up before we are let out into the real world"

    "Seventh year means taking our N.E.W.T. exams"

    "Ugh", she groaned. "Why do you have to be so studious all the time. You love a good party like the next girl and it's our turn to throw this year"

    "I rather focus on school and graduating"

    "Oh sister, you and I both know we're going to end up marrying rich"

    "Whatever", I said rolling my eyes.

    "Get up and get ready. We leave for King's Cross in thirty minutes", she said before getting out of my bed and leaving my room for her's.

    I laid in my bed for a little longer before getting up and making my bed. After I fluffed my last pillow, I walked into my bathroom and got ready for the day. For my outfit, I wore a pair of black sheer tights, a green plaid mini skirt, and a white silk shirt with a pair of my favorite black platform boots.

 For my outfit, I wore a pair of black sheer tights, a green plaid mini skirt, and a white silk shirt with a pair of my favorite black platform boots

    After I finished getting ready, I grabbed my trunk and met my family downstairs in the living room. My parents were waiting with my sister who is the complete opposite of me. Pansy has short black hair and bangs whereas I have medium length black hair. She lacked in intelligence and I was top of my class (behind Hermione Granger). I have goals set for myself while Pansy just gets through life and avoids anything that is a minor convenience to her, probably why she's so set on just marrying rich.

    Growing up, our mother taught us proper manners so that we're able to bag rich husbands when the time comes because that's what she did. She didn't really care for us to be the best witches we can be. When I was named prefect fifth year, all my parents did was clap and converted an extra bedroom into a studio for me to paint and read in. They never really cared about anything but making sure we made good connections with people like the Malfoys.

    "Hurry up, Ivy. Blaise and Draco are waiting for us", Pansy said grabbing my hand and dragging me into the Hogwarts Express.

    When I entered the train, Pansy dragged me all the way into the Slytherin compartment where Blaise and Draco were sitting. I walked over to the window and sat down next to it, with Draco sitting on my left. Pansy sat next to Blaise, right across from Draco, staring at him like a lost puppy. Ever since third year, Pansy has been hounding Draco because he's a Malfoy and she plans on making him her rich husband. When they went to the Yule Ball together fifth year, Pansy thought that was enough to make him her boyfriend but it's so obvious that Draco is the least interested. It's said really sad watching my sister go after a guy who won't give her his time of day.