chapter 20 - fugitive

"Steven Grant Rogers, you did it

"Steven Grant Rogers, you did it. What the hell happened to your face?" Lennox gasped out standing against the glass doors with her boyfriend on the other side.

"I'll tell you later, let's get you fugitives home." Steve said, unlocking all the cells. As soon as Lennox and Wanda's opened, Lennox embraced Steve into a hug then his kiss. "I needed that."

"Me too. We should head out."

"Yeah, let's go home." Steve stated.

"Home? Our home is Tony Starks." Lennox replied as they ran through the hallways.

"I bought us a house, it's in the middle of nowhere." Steve and the rest of the criminal Avengers got onto the chopper. "Nat and Mar are waiting there."

"Steve, i don't think we are in Kansas anymore." Lennox commented as they went through a barrier into Wakanda.

"I understood that reference." He said proudly, "We are here to see Bucky, he wants to go under until they can find a cure for his mind."

"Where exactly is here?"

"Wakanda." Steve replied, "T'Challa is king here."

"No way! Do you think he'll let me try on his suit?" Lennox squealed childishly as they landed.

"Probably not, my love."

"How to get this stuff out of my head," Bucky was telling Steve why he was doing this when Lennox ran over to them.

"Have you two met Shuri, this place is so cool. Amara would love this lab, she'd have a total orgasm from all the technology." Lennox got distracted by the Black Panther suits. "Are you sure i can't try one on?"

"Yes." T'Challa shook his head at the girl.

"Try it on." Shuri gave her a thumbs up. Lennox put the suit over top of her outfit. "You are a natural."

"Take a picture, Wanda will love this." She handed the phone to Steve and Lennox stood next to Shuri posing for the photo.

"Take of my suit, Wyvern." T'Challa pointed his finger at the women, Lennox grumbled and took off the vibrainium suit.

"Wait before you put him under he needs a hug." Lennox went over to the man and wrapped her arms around him. "You think i went to jail for you and you were going to go without a hug, i don't think so." She told him.

"Thank you, for everything, Lenna. Keep Steve in line for me." He said back to the girl.

"Don't worry, i got him. We'll be here when you wake up." Was the last words he heard before he was put in the machine that would make him freeze. "Thank you, T'Challa. I know i wasn't the nicest to you before, but you were trying to kill Bucky and my boyfriend." She side hugged the King of Wakanda.