Part 3

It's been about a week and Wesley and i have gotten really close. He gave me this necklace that smelt like a rose but he said it was some kind of herb. Today i was having him over for dinner. I was in the kitchen chopping some vegetables when he got here. I was still cutting the vegetables while talking to him and i ended up cutting my finger. "Oww, can you hand me that towel." I say pointing to it. He turned away from me and down at the sink like he needed to throw up. I saw his reflections the window. His eyes changed and they looked red with black veins popping out under them. "Wesley your eyes!"

He took a deep breath and they went away, "I'm fine. I just got something in them." He said turning back around and handing me the towel.

"No they changed. I saw them change."

"I'm fine, i promise i'm fine."

"Maybe my minds playing tricks on me. I'm gonna go clean this up can you finish making dinner?" he nodded and i went upstairs to my bathroom. I got some rubbing alcohol and braced myself for when i put it on my finger. I got a cotton round and put some on it. I put it on my finger to clean it and i quietly screamed a little from the pain. After i had cleaned it i put a bandaid around and went back stairs to see the food done.

"Hey, i heard you scream a little while you were up there, are you ok?" Wesley asked.

"Yeah i'm fine, but how did you hear me?"

"I have good ears i guess. I finished dinner by the way. My father taught me how to properly cook when i was little so i hope his work actually payed off." He said with a smile.

"We'll never know until we try it." We sat down and started eating. I was having a great time but i couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about him. He had heard me scream when i hardly heard it myself and his eyes definitely changed when i cut my finger. Something isn't right with him and i'm gonna find out what it is.

The Next Day

Today's the day that Jc's friends get to town. He mentioned that they are all founding family members they just moved away when they were little because their parents thought it was to dangerous to be here with all the animal attacks that were happening. There was an unusual spike in them recently so i don't know why they decided to come back.

Anyways, I woke and took a shower before quickly getting ready and going downstairs. "Liam, i have to go meet some friends today. Is it ok if i go now so i can pick Wesley up along the way?"

"Yeah just be home before dark. You've been staying out late a lot lately and i don't want you to get hurt."

"Ok, I'll be home 7" I say walking over to the door.

"Have fun!" Liam said waving when i turned around. I waved back and walked out the door.

I walked over to my car and quickly got in before heading over to the boarding house. When i got there i knocked on the door and i'm guessing Wesley's uncle answered the door because i have never seen this guy before. "Hey, i'm looking for Wesley. Is he home?"

"Yeah, i'll go get him. You can wait in the living room. Oh sorry where are my manners. I'm Connor Smith. Wesley's uncle. I'm sure he's at least talked about considering how close you to have gotten."

"All he mentioned is that he's living here with you because both his parents passed away, and I'm Madison Nash. It's nice to finally meet you." I smiled and he went to what i think was downstairs to get him. I walked over to the living and sat on the couch waiting for him. A few minutes later he walked into the room.