Chapter 30

"GET THE HELL OFF OF HER!"

Draco shouted so loudly the whole room shook.

The sudden feeling of Lucius being pulled off her small body was a relief because when he was pulled off of her, the connection was lost and she finally felt like she could breath again.

The remaining pain in her head came in waves. 

Every 1-2 seconds an ache felt like it was crushing her brain, but it was not as bad as when Lucius was fully invading her.

Immediately, Draco ran up to her making sure to hold her face and check for any kind of bruising from his father. "Are you alright?  Eden?"

That slip up...

He always let her name roll off his tongue when she was in pain, or crying, or even trying to hurt herself.

To him, it was a way to get her attention.  A way of leading it away from anything bad she was feeling in that moment because when he did say her name, she would look over and the shock weighed out her emotion.

"You're alright.  Just shut your eyes..."

He reached down and pet her hair ever so gently before turning and looking down at his father whom he'd just thrown to the floor.

"It seems as through I've brought back memories of her's that you wanted to stay a secret.  It's too bad isn't it.  Maybe if you kept a better eye on the girl this could have all been prevented."

"How did you even get in father!?  TELL ME!"

Draco pointed his wand down to his father and watched hims scramble and become less confident. 

If there was one thing Lucius knew about his son, it was that he was not one to bluff.  If he has his mind set on doing something he would do it no matter if it involved killing or destruction.

"It appears you were distracted with her little dance.  Allowed me to get in through apparation undetected, this is my house after all... It gave me enough time to set up a distraction at the gate.  I thought you were better than this.  You're a bloody Malfoy-"

"And I'll loathe it for the rest of my fucking days on this earth.  Now if you know what's best for you, you'll get up, leave and never step near her ever again."

Lucius looked toward the bed at Eden who was groaning in excruciating pain; Her shaky hands on her head rubbing it weakly.

Eden would get no where by doing that, but in the moment it relieved some of the built up tension in her brain.

With Draco's wand being pulled away and put back in his pocket Lucius gained the confidence to stand once more.  He completely ignored what Draco said to him.

"You'll have to spend a long time explaining what you did to her now that she knows you've been lying.  You should be thanking your dear father for this.  Without me you'd be miserable and always debating with yourself if you should or shouldn't tell her.  I've done the hard part.  You just have to explain now."

"You have not done anything helpful since the day I was bloody born! Get out of my house!"

"This was my house before it was your's-"

"GET OUT!"

Draco stepped forward toward his father who went right out the door and apparated out of the house completely.

Now that he was alone, he could finally tend to Eden though there was not much he could do in terms of her pain. 

The most he could do was numb it, but even then it would not get rid of the feeling completely and to be honest it would just be a waste of time and energy.